Chapter 6

Find Kaori

xxx

Kyuubi nodded well things were going to get interesting, he then realised one problem... "Where's Kaori?"

xxx Kaori's POV xxx

So this is Konoha. Well there are a lot more people here than in our village. I wonder if those people that met with us at the gate are Mom's old friends. I left my brother and sister in the room to do some information gathering of Mom's and Dad's birthplace. So far it seems pretty normal, but I noticed that there isn't much to gather though.

My siblings are probably still arguing with each other and Kyuu-sensei is probably there now also. I was on my way back when something red caught my eyes. A little curious I walk towards it only to find nothing. My vision slowing fading and all I could see was black.

xxx Normal POV xxx

Kyuubi and the twins quickly ran through the streets keeping their eyes out for red hair. It has been an hour since she has left and didn't come back to at least check up on them. Kyuubi was silently cursing inside his head for leaving her alone with the twins. Naru was going to kill him if she ever found out about this. At least they had a lead on where she was going since red hair wasn't common in Konoha. The twins were about to freak out but Kyuubi calmed them down saying that nothing bad could happen to her here.

Kai had been looking non-stop and was worried that his little sister wouldn't be able to handle it by herself. He knew that she was the strongest one on the team but still maybe they were stronger than her. He started to think of the worst possibilities and then it struck him that she was smart and would leave some sort of trail behind. Just like he thought, he looked for some sort of trail and found she had left a chakra trail. He informed his sister and Kyuu-sensei about his discovery.

Kumiko was the worst out of the three. She kept murmuring to herself that she would kill the bastard that kidnapped her little sister. She knew her sister could defend herself so she didn't worry much about her safety and resumed with coming up with ways to make the bastard suffer horribly before killing them.

Kyuubi followed the kids to where they thought her chakra trail ends. And they all decided to keep what happened a secret from their mother because they saw what happened to the S-class shinobis that got her mad and didn't want to think about how they would end up.

Kyuubi was the only one to notice that someone was watching them at the time and decided against telling the kids right now.

xxx

Kaori was slowing waking up when she saw eyes that glowed red like her father's eyes. She then knew what had happened to her and realized she was staring at her uncle's Sharingan eyes. She wasn't scared but she was curious on why her uncle kidnapped her. She didn't know if he would hurt her or maybe just ask questions on where she came from. She could see that he was on the far end just staring at her.

Sasuke was glaring at the little red head trying to figure out how to get some information out of her without harming her. All he could get from the meeting was that the Akatsuki was no longer looking for the Jinchuuriki and wanted to live in peace with the other villages. He was planning to talk with the Jounin to see if he could give him more details but he fled the sight after the conversation with the Hokage. He came across the redhead while looking for the Akatsuki Jounin and remembered one of the genin tell him about how the looked and what their names were. He was currently looking at the red haired genin of the Akatsuki and she was staring back at him in curiosity. He decided to break the silence by asking,"What's your name, redhead?"

"Kaori Uchiha-Kazama," Kaori stated while softly smiling at Sasuke.

xxx

"We have to get there fast Itachi!" Naru yelled while jumping from tree to tree at full speed. She was worried that something has already happened and was heading at full speed with Kuroda in her arms. Currently they were only a day's journey to be at the Konoha Gate.