Chapter 10

Second Exam Begins

xxx

The door to the exam room opened and revealed….

Xxx Kyuubi’s POV xxx

    I wonder who the next proctor is? I still have 5 hours till Naru comes so we should be fine. Unless she didn’t rest every few hours, I thought  while keeping an eye on the twins making sure they don’t do anything too rash just to annoy me. I wonder if they are changing anything about the next exam…

Xxx Kaori’s POV xxx

    I see the door start to open and get a little nervous. I look towards Kumiko and see her still being as confident as ever. I look towards Kai and see him as emotionless as my dad sometimes.  I put on a nervous smile and look to the door to see our next proctor.

I see a woman with long bluish black hair and white eyes with no pupil. Her eyes tell me she is a Hyuuga but she doesn’t seem to have the same confident air as them.  Kyuu-sensei said a snake lady was the last proctor for our second exam but she doesn’t seem like she’s into snakes.

Xxx

    Hinata Hyuga got nominated for the second exam since Anko is on a mission. She stares at the the 14 teams left.

While not one for confidence, she speaks in a loud unwavering voice. “You have 10 minutes to get to the Forest of Death before I do. If you happen to be a second late you are disqualified along with your teammates. Ready?” She looks around to see the confident faces of most of the genins. She smiles softly to calm the few panicking in a corner. “Timer starts now. BEGIN!” 
    Kai and Kumiko look towards Kaori and hold her hands. They nodded towards Kaori to let her teleport them to the next location.

    HInata and Ibiki stared at the young redhead and gawked in surprise. Slowly she seemed to swirl out of the classroom along with her teammates that held her hand. They have never seen anything like it before. Though the part that knocked them over was the glimpse of a mature Sharingan in her eyes before she disappeared.

Xxx

    Kyuubi cursed loudly in the room full of Jounins. He knew he couldn’t limit them while they took the exams but this was ridiculous. Kaori just didn’t seem to understand that they could have easily ran to the Forest of Death. Her siblings were just too damn lazy and mad at him to give a crap anymore.

    “Kyuu why is it that one of your students seem to have a mature Sharingan in both eyes?” Tsunade questioned in the scariest calm voice she could manage.

    Her words caught all the Jounins attention. Only a few of them caught a glimpse of it. Though now that the Hokage confirmed their assumptions they were all ears for Kyuubi’s answer.

    “She is the child of Itachi Uchiha, so of course she would have the Sharingan.” Surprisingly the one that answered was Sasuke. He was still wrapping his head around the fact that his long-lost niece had a fully matured Sharingan.

    Shocked by the news they all look towards Kyuubi for his confirmation of the information.

    Kyuubi nodded his head to their questions just waiting to be answered. He regretted meeting up with Itachi once he got here. He was going to be murdered by Naru already so might as well give them the information they want for now. “Any other questions?”

    “How come you didn’t inform us of this when you got here?” Asked Tsunade.

    “The necessary information needed to enter is in the paperwork they turned in Hokage-sama.”