Chapter 5

Chapter 5
Wanting: Smut

She took me into a room which I assumed was hers. The room had her taste, but if it wasn't I sure hope they don't mind what is about to happen. When she opened the door I went in first, she closed and locked the door behind us. Her beautiful green eyes were filled with so much emotion. I knew it was the alcohol mixed with I assume was lust because I want her too.

I gave her a quick second to look at me before I quickly made my move to kiss her. We finally connected our lips for the first time in what seems forever. I pressed her up against the door more desperate for a kiss. I can tell she needed this kiss as much as I did. Like we been waiting to do this since the moment we laid eyes on each other down stairs. Or at least I know I did because she looked so good in that dress. She put her hands on both sides of my hips pulling me impossibly closer.

I wasn't in control for long. She turned us around making my back slam up against the wall but instead of attacking my lips, she attack my neck. At first she just kissed me with wet open mouth kisses. Then I could feel how her teeth slowly started scraping on my skin. I didn't even care if it would leave marks. I couldn't resist letting out a small moan. I missed the way she touched me.

She kissed up my neck to my lips again this time a bit more soft, filled with passion as she if she wanted to savior the moment. It felt like in the movies, where a couple hasn't seen each other in so long. When a husband has come back from war and is finally together with his wife and they share that passionate kiss. That's how it felt.

At the same time I can feel how turned on she was by the way she bit my bottom lip. Again I let out a small moan.

"I wanted to bite that lip since the game, especially when we were dancing. You know what that does to me" She said before attaching out lips again. "mhmm and that ass" I felt her hands squeezing it.

She grabbed me and led me to the bed our lips never once parted. She laid me on the bed and stood there very close hoovering over me. At first she just stood there looking at me. Her eyes roamed my body and then she gazed in my eyes smiling seductively. It's as if she couldn't believe I was here with her alone. She was about to have her way with me and that turned me on so much more.

"You're so fucken beautiful" she said above a whisper and very seductively.

But in that same moment is when I realize what I was doing. I was about to make love to the women I love. But I don't know if I can even call it that. The last time we did it was the last time I saw her. I know because of our past relationship history this wouldn't be a hit-it-and-quit-it kind of situation. But that's how I felt. I gave her all of me, something I never done with anyone else, literally gave her my heart, soul and body.

The next thing I knew she wrote me a letter, packed up and moved. How do I know this isn't going to be the same situation recurring? Just because it was convenient I was here we would fall back into old habits. Because that's how it feels like when I'm with her, that I will break my heart all over. It's like a never ending cycle even before she moved away.

She knew my mind wasn't in this anymore, that I have drifted into thought because she crawled on me very slowly, and cautiously. Her eyes looking at mine but glancing on my lips, she clearly still wanted me.

"Camila, baby, we can stop" she whispered close to my ear. That is one of the many things I love about her, no matter how many times we had sex she always asks as if it were the first time. Always making sure if I'm okay.

I wanted to stop but not because I didn't want her or because I wasn't in the mood, but because other than sexual we are not in the same place. I'm still in high school trying to better myself by getting over her and she's well, Lauren still beautiful and seems so have it all together.