◯DAY TWO◯

▽Chapter Ten:

~•The girls arrived for rehearsal the next afternoon. The boys weren't scheduled until later so SoonHee got to take a breath. They spent the time practicing and watching others. Mingling with other members from SNSD, F(x) and Super Junior. It was a tiring day none the less. As they waited for their ride the five of them sat in the stands staring the large screens as the camera crew played with angles and filters. "What time is it?" Nabi turned around in her seat and leaned over the back to looked at her Unnis. "Six." Gina answered leaning on Minseo's arm as she scrolled through her phone. "I'm so tired." Sori rubbed her eyes as SoonHee laid against her chest staring at her phone. "Unni, you paired with Jonghyun Oppa last night right?" Nabi asked and she nodded "So did you tell him that you like him?" She looked at her then at Oka-San with a glare. "I didn't tell!" "Tell what? That you like Jonghyun?" Minseo looked back at them "We knew already you know." "Really how?" Oka raised a brow as Gina laughed "We've known you for over six years. It was kinda obvious, to us at least." "And you've been off ever since you broke down after you two fought" added Nabi a sad face. SoonHee sat her phone back on her lap with a sigh "I don't like him." The others looked at her "Why would I like someone who's taken? He's a friend and that's all." The others looked at each other before returning to silence. Another group did sound check and SoonHee focused on her phone trying not to let her emotions rise up again. "Na-Chan!" She jumped as Taemin yelled in her ear and laughed at her "Annyong~" he chuckled as she hit him. "Annyong Noona~" Minho followed greeting the other girls "Is it time for you all to come in already?" Oka looked up at them as the others stood around them. "Are you guys waiting for Manni?" Key asked taking a seat next to Gina. "Neh, he shouldn't be too long." As she listened to them talk she felt more upset. She didn't even feel like joining in the conversation. Why am I doing this to myself? Just thinking about it makes me depressed. She was staring at her phone but wasn't really looking at anything anymore. The other's words became a mumble and she found herself thinking about it more and more, feeling water come to her eyes. A-Ani! I can't cry here! She sniffed quickly then felt something on her arm. Before she could react her arm was pulled down taking her phone out of view replacing it with Jonghyun's bright face. "Annyong Soonnie ah~" he smiled and she stared at him a little surprised. He tilted his head at her reaction and noticed a little water in her eyes. "Yah what's wrong?" His bright voice lowered into a soft one and she felt his hand touch hers. "N-Nothing. I was just yawning." She wiped her eyes with her sleeve and he leaned on the arm of the chair "Did practice go well?" She nodded "Neh, I think we'll do well tomorrow." She looked down at her hands and Jonghyun curled his lips. "And what about your eyes?" She looked up "Hmm?" "I just...I saw you put in those special contacts you were talking about in this morning. I realized after you left that I never really asked about them in a while." She blinked as he gave a guilty smile. He really hasn't asked anything about her since he started dating Aron. "Ah. They're fine." She answered simply not wanting to talk about it anymore. Her eyes have been going back and forth lately and sometimes get blurry, but she was still able to see. She didn't want him to worry. "How's Aron?" He looked surprised at her question but answered anyway "She's fine. I talked to her this morning. Her shoots are going well." She nodded "That's good. What about Hank?" He rolled his eyes making her grin a little "I don't really care what he does as long as he keeps his hands to himself. They're sleeping in separate rooms so I'm not too worried." She suddenly thought back to what Key said yesterday and slowly nodded "Well I'm sure she misses you and I know you miss her." He smiled to himself looking down at his phone in his hands "I do." SoonHee looked at his face, full of happiness and bliss. The fact that the girl he was so in love with and loyal to was playing him for a fool made her angry. She couldn't do anything about it even if she wanted to. Why can't I be the one to make him smile? Make him happy? She bit the inside of her cheek Do I make him happy at all? Do I mean anything to him just being his friend? "Yah." She looked up seeing him looking at her with a furrowed brow "What is it? You keep spacing out." He looked concerned but kept a small smile "You look sad..." She didn't respond to him and looked to the side. Jonghyun could only look at her. This constant ache in his chest wouldn't go away, it's been there ever since their fight and he hasn't been able to shake it. Maybe it was because he was worrying about her too much, or maybe it was because he knew she was hiding something and wouldn't tell him. He wanted to know what it was that's so hard for her to keep bottled up. He didn't want to make her mad but couldn't hide his curiosity either. "SoonHee, do you-" "ElecTro your ride is here! They'll be waiting for you at the west gate" The others started to get up and so did she. He stood up as well zipping up his jacket "Have a good rehearsal ok? Don't work too hard." She gave him the best smile she could before waving goodbye. Jonghyun sighed fixing his cap on his head and SoonHee said goodbye to the others.