what happpened

"How can this be its a dead end" i said and ran back to Travis. I see him there and i sigh in relief that he was only drunk. But he was bleeding a little hit he only had a small scratch on his arm. I carried him on my back and walked home.

~~~Time skip~~~ (because why not)

I was at home and i pit Travis on the couch he was knocked out. I took a quick shower and changed to my pajamas and called Dante and Garroth.
I called them and Dante picked up.

D: Dante speaking
Z: hey Dante can u do me a favor and come over to my house with garroth only
D: sure be right there
Z: thanks because i gonna tell u guys something.
D: okay bye
Z: bye

I hanged up and a few minutes later i see both of them there.
" What's up baby bro" Garroth said.
" thanks for coming and Garroth stop calling me that please." i said." why did u want us here anyway?" Dante said. " i saw Travis drunk or something  and he fainted on the sidewalk so i brought him here" i said. " thanks for taking care of him Zane" Dante said. " your welcome i just got worried that he might have been hurt or something" i said. " well thanks Zane" Garroth said. They left with Travis and i went to bed early.

POV Dante

We left Zane's house and i cant believe he really cared about someone else but Aphmau and himself.  I guest i got him wrong maybe he is a nice guy.
We drove home and put Travis on the couch and a few minutes later he woke up.
" Travis why were u out so late?" i said and looked at him and he was blushing for some odd reason but he always blushes when he's drunk like Garroth and Zane.
" i don't know?" travis said. " why were you walking home alone then?" Garroth said.
" i wasnt i was with a friend then they left then i fainted i think" travis said " anything else we need to know Travis" Dante said.
" no but i felt someone carry me tho and that's all" Travis said. I looked at Garroth and i wanted to pull a joke on him so i did.
" do you know how he looks like." i said and garroth stop what ever he was going and looked at travis .
"Um... Well he had soft hair and skin he had a hoodie on and that's all" travis said making garroth storm out of the room. I began dieing of laughter then i took him to his room and he fell asleep.

~~~~~(time skip)~~~~~ (because why not)

POV Zane

It was the final day here and i was at the gym in the morning and Anthony saw me .
"Hey alex what's up" he said." good and you" i said." Great is if your final day here before u go to the island." he said." yeah this is " i said putting on my hoodie.
" that nice im going to los angles to see my cousins" he said." that's nice we can still text each other right" i said ." yeah we still can Alex" Anthony said. We both smiled and we started to work out and stuff. Hour later i see Garroth coming in the gym and i was hiding from him because he doesn't know i worked out at all. anthony tried to hide me but then Garroth saw me and i was wearing my hair differently and changed mu voice a little bit. " hey Anthony hows it been" Garroth said." good and you" Anthony said." so who's your friend" Garroth asked." his name is alex he was just heading off." Anthony said. I left quickly and waved goodbye to anthony and i ran home. I took a shower and went shopping for things before i left and i needed so many things before i left. I was buying cloths for the summer and swimsuit. After shopping i went home to pack my bag. Then i hear aphmau knocking on my door screaming.
"ZANE I READ THE TiCKET WRONG WE NEED TO LEAVE NOW"aphmau said . i grabbed my stuff aka my backpack and phone and left with aphmau everyone was already in the van. " aph when did u noticed" Travis said.
" a hour ago and we need to leave at 5 and its about to be 5." aphmau said handing us tickets." next time u should let me read it " Aaron said." why dose this always happened to us." Dante said. We finally made it and we were on the plane and we waited for a hour to two to get to a island. We noticed that we needed to go on a boat next. I was really unhappy about that part a because two of us gets sea sick. Me and Kaylyn but minds doesn't get that bad he's.
1 hour passed and i started to get the effects because the ride was 3 hour long and its only been one hour. Kaylyn was already in her room with a bucket and i was just reading a book.

~~~~~~~~time skip~~~~

We finally made it to the island and i was happy we can finally claim down and start vacation. I saw many familiar faces in the island. Gene (hated) ivy (nice but u know me hate her) and aphmau old friend hit i also forgot her name she was nice to me .
They showed us to our room and i didn't know how i was sharing the room with.

Sorry this chapter was short ill write a longer one next time and hope u enjoy bye