The lighthouse

POV Travis

It was early in the morning me and Zane sneaked out to meet up with michi i was scared what was going to happened because he knew my secret. I didn't want to tell anyone about it and no one was there on the streets. Today was a pretty cold day so we were both wearing out jackets. We walked up to the lighthouse and no one was there only michi smiling and locked the door. I noticed were michi was standing there was a key and he was holding it and smiling. I looked at her and she gave me this look and looked back at zane. " you came good" Michi said." yeah cause you told us to" Zane said." hows your day" Michi said looking at me." fine and you" i said without showing my anger." that's good" she said and took out something out of her bag. I didn't let my guard down for one second." so do you know any other magic beings like kawaii~chan your brothers and your self.?" michi said. " yes almost everyone i know is like that but travis he's the only normal one here." Zane said.
" what happened if your so call friend is lying to you about his past" michi said and went behind me and put something on me.
" well if he was i wouldn't mind its his personally stuff" Zane said. I was shocked that he said that he is so nice. " okay if he was a demon prince what would you do" Michi said passing my breaking point but i didn't show it." i don't know ill probably be upset and confused" Zane said. Michi smiled and looked at me ."okay then Travis well you like to say anything before..." She said and i cut her off." just leave michi i know what your trying to do just stop." i said." you never told anyone eh? I know your whole story i was there when you did it" michi said." michi you weren't even  there when it happened" i said.
" yes i was, hanging out with your friends you told them they called you a freak but i didn't you killed all of them but me" michi said." no i didn't it was a accident i didn't mean to" i said and i was transforming in to my demon form. " you still remember and you told me this, your the only one who will remember and ever. You killed my sister remember that" michi said."JUST SHUT UP i never meant to do that i regret everything i did that day." i said crying in my demon form." good because look" she said and left and locked the door behind us. Zane saw everything and he said he came to me and hugged me. I pinned him against the wall.

I said and he was silent and looked at me

I said and he was silent and looked at me .

  He put his hands on my cheek and looked at me with loving eyes

  He put his hands on my cheek and looked at me with loving eyes." of course" he said.

He kissed me and i was shocked and happy that he did and i wasnt a demon any more i was my regular self again

He kissed me and i was shocked and happy that he did and i wasnt a demon any more i was my regular self again. I kissed back and then for a few seconds we stop. I didn't say a word and he was holding my hand and said." i don't care about your past i can expect you no matter what." "zane..." i said with tears running down my face my.
" i love you travis" he said and i kissed him softly. He kissed back and i was happy that he did he stopped. " for who i am" i said.
" yes u goof ball" Zane said and smiled.
We stayed at the light house and talked for a bit . we told everyone that we were dating Garroth was upset. Aphmau kawaii~chan and  katyln  were fangirling.

The end