Soulmate (EXO-Chen Fan Fiction)

THIS IS A WORK OF FICTION. NAMES, CHARACTERS, BUSINESSES, PLACES, EVENTS AND INCIDENTS ARE EITHER THE PRODUCTS OF THE AUTHOR'S IMAGINATION OR USED IN FICTITIOUS MANNER. ANY RESEMBLANCE TO ACTUAL PERSONS, LIVING OR DEAD, OR ACTUAL EVENTS IS PURELY COINCIDENTAL.

DO NOT REDISTRIBUTE WITHOUT WRITTEN PERMISSION FROM THE AUTHOR!

PLAGIARISM IS A BIG BIG CRIME!

~~~~~

I've felt happy again as I finished watching the music video of my favorite KPOP Group, EXO.

Well actually, I'm just only waiting for the turn of my ultimate bias, Chen.

It was really my first time to idolize a KPOP Group and it was all because of Chen. The moment that I've heard him sang one of their popular songs; I was really captivated by his angelic voice.

From then on, I started looking for Chen's photos, videos, and anything related to him. I searched his biography and found out about the group where he belongs, EXO.

At first, I was really confused because there were EXO-K and EXO-M, and later on discovered that they were actually one group separated to EXO-K, stands for EXO-Korean and EXO-M for EXO-Mandarin.

Of course, I looked where my bias belongs and saw that he was part of the EXO-M together with the 5 members where in 4 of them are Chinese and 2, including him are purely Korean.

Even though I can't understand their songs, I still listened to it everyday and played it even at home and there was a point where in me and my brother fought because he's always saying that I'm continously replaying the songs.

Well, that's life. What can I do? I'm already L.S.S. (Last Song Syndrome) with their songs and I can't get over it.

I felt delighted as our 2nd semestral comes.

My classmates are also a fan of EXO and because of that; we begin to share who our bias is. They were bias of Luhan, Sehun, Lay, Kai, Suho, Xiumin and almost all the EXO Member.

You know, that feeling where in you were calling one another using the name of your bias, it was really fun.

We talked almost about EXO and sometimes, it was our stress reliever about our projects, assignments, exams and everything.

"Hey EXO-L, have you heard that EXO will conduct their first SOLO concert here in the Philippines?" asked by my friend Ash, who was also a fanatic of EXO. We were at the classroom and waiting for our professor.

"Yeah, I already heard about it. They said that the concert arena will only accommodate 4,000+ attendees. Sad to say but it was only VIP and SVIP." I was listening to EXO songs again, as I answered her question.

"I want to go there, it was once in a lifetime opportunity and I really want to meet Luhan." Said by Christine, who was besides me and acted as she fainted

We laugh because of what she did. She really loves Luhan and of course, we supported her about that.

Mariel looked at me as she chuckled "Let's buy ticket in our rest day." I nodded as an answer.

Days passed and 1 month left before the much awaited concert here in the Philippines. Me and my friends already bought a SVIP ticket and just waiting for the concert to be held.

We avail the SVIP because we saved all our allowances just to purchase the ticket for the best seat.

We already finished our examination and I'm glad to say that we all passed. Of course, we are inspired.

Time flies so fast and today is finally the concert of the EXO to be held at the known coliseum.

We are already prepared and we went earlier at the venue to avail the front seat.