Chapter Five

Twelve Days Until Initiation
Draco's POV

Harry grabbed my sleeve and pulled me into his dorm. He leaned in and kissed my lips. He stopped, grabbed my robe and ripped it off. Oh Merlin. He grabbed me by the tie and pulled my lips back to his again. Through the kiss I could feel him untie my tie and throw it on the ground. I pulled his robe off and then untied his tie as well.

"I have to say, I think this needs to go." He said as broke off the kiss and unbuttoned my shirt and quickly tore it off my body.

"Well then I guess it's only fair Harry confiscate this." I said smirking and unbuttoning his shirt.

He pushed me onto his bed and got on top of me. He kissed my every inch of my collarbone then continued kissing down my stomach until he reached my pants.

"Well these are being a real killjoy now aren't they." Harry said as he unbuttoned and unziped my pants then slowly pulled them off.

He put his mouth just in front of my member and bit his lip seductivly.

"Oh, Ha-arry yes." I moaned. He looked up at me then smirked.

"Hmm. Is there something you're wishing me to do Malfoy?" Harry said as his lips glanced over my member at every word he spoke.

"Are you gonna make me say it?" I whined. Harry nodded, licking his lips.

"Oh come one Harry." I whined throwing my head back.

"Well if you won't ask it doesn't really bother me. I'll just take what I want." Harry said as I felt his hot tongue glide over the tip of member. Fuck, he really knew what he was doing.

"DRACO!" I heard someone yell.

Huh, what?

I opened my eyes to see a very angry Crabbe and Goyle staring at me.

"What? What are you two doing here?" I groaned as I streched my arms out.

"Pansy said to make sure got up today because even though you hate us, she still cares about you for whatever fucking reason I'm not sure but I don't care." Goyle said rolling his eyes then leaving. Crabbe followed him.

Well that sure was nice of Pansy, but really bad timing I must say. Wait, why was that bad timing? I was dreaming of Harry Potter sucking me off. Why did I like that so much? Oh Merlin.

I dismissed the thought of being gay, again, and decided to go to breakfast.

Almost as soon as I reached the Great Hall I changed my mind and continued walking to the bathroom. I couldn't eat today that would be far too much food for me to handle. I don't especially like purging as a method of not gaining weight but it was needed in circumstances like yesterday's incident.

I reached the bathroom door and went inside, found a stall, opened it, and finally locked it back. I set my bag down and sat on the floor as well. I took out my knife and all too casually cut myself 4 times. Once for the apple I ate yesterday, once for letting Harry see me in a weak state yesterday. Once for having a gay dream about my best friend, and finally for the fact that I could be gay. Life is great, huh.

After the blood dried I pulled my sleeve back down and put away my knife then left the stall. I went to the mirror, fixed my hair in place, then left the bathroom.

When I found myself back at the Slytherin table in the Great Hall I just sat down and did not look at Harry. I wasn't able to look at him after that dream. What was up with that dream?

I mean Harry was attractive. He had beautiful dark hair. Such nice tan skin, oh I wish my skin was tan like his. He had such pretty eyes too. So yeah, I can see an attraction to him. But I'm not gay, and even if I was, I wouldn't be for Harry. Right?