Smoking

Lizzy's POV

I was on instagram when I say a picture of me smoking. Yes, I smoke. I try to quit but it isn't working very well. FUCK FUCK FUCK I thought. Mum or one of the girls is gonna see this picture and then I'm fucked. LIZZY I could hear mum scream. I sighed and walked downstairs. Yes, mum I said trying to sound as innocent as possible. What's this ? mum asked shoving the picture under my nose. Me smoking I said rubbing the back of my neck. I honestly didn't have a clue what to say, I know it's bad but I still do it. That's the moment I saw all the girls behind mum. Their expressions were from angry to worried to disappointed. Mum was preaching about how bad it is, when I realized something. Don't you smoke I asked mum, who now had a shocked expression on her face. I know it was dirty but I decided I would hit her low with the bad role model trick. Yes but- Then what is the problem ? I always do the same things as you I asked sounding as a little innocent, impresionable kid. Mum looked guilty and the girls looked angry at mum and sympathetic at me. Give me your sigarettes and go upstairs I'll talk to you later mum said, stretching her hand out. I use yours I said truthfully before sloffing back upstairs. 

Kendall's POV

I was really disappionted in mum. Mum, are you crazy. You know how impressionable Lizzy is Khloe hissed at mum.

Khloe, stop it isn't mum's fault. Lizzy probably saw her smoke once or twice and found her sigarettes and decided to give it a try Kourtney said. 

How am I supose to explain to her she can't smoke if I smoke Mum asked, looking guilty.

Stop smoking I said sternly. Everyone looked at me with eyebrows raised. Go explain that it's a bad habit and that the both of you will stop together. Everybody looked pleased at my idea. Mum nodded and sighed before saying Take all the sigarettes and throw them away or something like that. We nodded and started taking all the sigarette packages. Mum sighed one last time before walking upstairs.

Lizzy's POV

I know it was low but if I can't smoke she can't either. I always use this kind of tricks when I'm in trouble. I think it's one of the reasons everybody treats me like a kid. I heard somebody knock on my door. My mum walked in and sat on my bed. Bear, we need to talk about the smoking issue She said. I nodded as she sighed. 

Smoking isn't good for you She started saying. I know I also do it but it's a bad habit and we need to quit. I had to play the innocent kid, even tho I understood everything she said. I tilted my head to the side and gave her a confused look but still nodded. So what if we both quit smoking  She asked, looking hopefull. I gave her a smile and nodded. So do you have any sigarettes in here ? She asked, looked around the room. I stood up and walked up to the bathroom and took my emergency package of sigarettes and gave it to her. She gave me a pleased smile. We walked downstairs together. When I saw the girls downstairs in the kitchen I realized, I still had to do the innocent act. What's actually so bad about sigarettes I asked, standing next to Kim. Everybody gave me a innocent-child-stay-like-this kinda smile. Nothing you have to know about Kim said petting my head. I shrugged it of and went to the living room.