BONUS CHAPTER

Rei's pov

  "Nagisa, I just wanted to ask about, makoto and you.  It's hard to say but I guess I just have to ask. Why?" I said to nagisa a year after the carnival.

"I don't know at the time I was just really mad at you and he listened and cared. Honestly it didn't feel right,
Rei-chan I love you." Nagisa answered

"I love you to Nagisa." I said smiling

"Oh, rei-chan I got you something." Nagasaki said reaching into his bag that laid behind him

"Here." Nagasaki said handing me a small present wrapped in slick silver paper that sparkled and turned slightly into the rainbow under the dim light of my house.

"Nagisa, it's your birthday today, not mine I don't deserve this." I said trying to hand it back.

~~~~~~~~nagisas pov~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oh come on rei-chan I know it is my birthday but it will make me happy if you open it and read this card." I said with my puppy eyes. I knew Rei-chan could never say no to the puppy eyes.

"Nagisa before I open or read anything I really want to know why you kissed Makoto last year!" Rei-chan said

"I told you, I was mad at you and not thinking. Makoto got with Haruka anyway but you know I love you, not him." I said calmly trying not to cry over the foolish decision I made that will haunt our relationship forever. Rei-chan must have seen that because he gave me a hug.

"I know you love me. I love you too." Rei-chan said happily. But once they looked at the door the happiness fell. They where not allowed to be themselves when their parents came over and nagisa's parents did for his birthday. Quickly and in a panic we ran to the very back of the house and hid Rei-chan in a hall closet.

"Oh Nagisa! Where is our little boy?" My mom sang from the front of the house.

"One moment mother!" I said running to go get the door that was already opened. I loved my parents so much I just wish that they would accept me for me being gay and all. Sure its legal but it doesn't mean everyone is okay with it unfortunately my mom and dad are part of that. They hate gays, that's the rant at every meal. But I love rei-chan and there is no changing that.

Hey sorry for the late update my friend told me that she was confused why the nagisa kissing Makoto wasn't resolved so here you are. (: