Chapter two: Theo

Chapter two:
Percy Jackson, God of Currents and Changes

You know how when that certain daughter of Athena and I went on that quest? And I said that me ruling the world would be a disaster?

I was so wrong.

I don't know why Zeus was so bad at it. Especially since he had help too. Everything was going fine with me! Then again, I was just "ruling" a camp. Which still needs a name...............

"Travis. Report." Travis and Conner helped their father (Hermes) with the news. They still did a big prank now and then, but their main priority was helping Hermes. The three have gotten really close over the years.

"Camp Half Jupiter is still trying to find our location." I snorted.

"Well they can keep trying." Camp half Jupiter is the name we have for it now. We had to call it something! And yet....... We still don't have a name for OUR camp.

"Sword practice is going fine, Beckendorf has made some more weapons, and Theseus is by the water. Again." I groaned.

Okay, let me explain. Before Sally and Paul were killed, (by a certain god of lighting, who is trapped in Tartarus) they had a son. My half brother, Theseus, who is another greek hero. Anyway, when Hermes told me about him, I found him, told him who I was, and invited him here. I blessed him, so he now has the powers that a demigod of mine, (if I ever have any) would have. Unfortunately, he has bit of a temper. Okay, a lot of temper. I have no idea if it has to do with the fact that his nickname is Theo. But, in my defense, I didn't give him the nickname.

"I'll go get him."
*

*
One thing that's good about my brother. You always know where to find him. By the water.

"Hey Theo, what's up?!" My half brother looked at me.

"Not much. Why?" I smirked.

"1. Travis told me something was up. 2. You never come by the water unless something's up. So, what's up?" He rolled his eyes.

"The sky. Now go away." Now it was my turn to roll my eyes.

"Fine, fine. But I'm sending Hestia!" Having the goddess if the hearth had it's advantages. Like the fact that she could calm everyone down. Which is AWESOME!!

"Oi! Jackson!" I turned to see Bianca.

"Yes oh goddess of wealth, lady of the underworld?" I said smirking. (A/N Thank you @baillie25 for her new title.)

She glared at me.

"I'm looking for Katie. I want to know why she wasn't at the meeting." I frowned. Katie WASNT at the meeting, which was weird, because, like her mother, she was always punctual. Hmmm...........

"I suggest you ask Travis. He may know." She nodded.

"Oh, and Hestia is looking for you." I ran off.
*

*
"Lady Hestia." My girlfriend smiled.

"Perseus. Stop with the formalities." I smirked and she rolled her eyes.

"So, what did you want?" Her face fell, and and the room got colder.

"Umm....... Yea, can you make it warmer again?" She tried to smile, but failed.

"What is it?" I asked again. She shook her head.

"It's nothing." I could tell it was something, but I let it go.

"You think we're going to win this war?" She smiled.

"Perseus, you have done many things before, as a demigod. I think as a god, you can do it."

I smiled.

>^>^>^>^>^>^>^>^>^>^>^>^>^>^>^>^>^>^>^>^>^>^>^>^>
Reyna

We need to win this war. We need the gods back. Roman or Greek, Perseus Jackson is our enemy. Octavian was (sadly) right.

I never thought I would say that.

The only thing that's wrong with this war. Annabeth.

The daughter of Athena has her strong points, but, with Perseus leading this war, I fear that she will lead us into a trap.

I'm not sure what to do. What should I do? Let Annabeth lead, or should I take control, and prevent us form getting lead into a trap?

What should I do?

\|\||\|\||\|\||\|\\\\|\||\|\|\|\|\|\|\||\|\|\\\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|||\|\|\|\|\

So, what do you think Hestia wanted to tell Percy? And what do you think Reyna should do?

And, please check out @ShayShayHoran books. There One Direction fan fics. I'm not a fan of them, but I know some of you are, and I promised so......

Anyway, vote, comment, and follow and what not.

*random quote TIME!*

Imagination is the only weapon in the war against reality
-Cheshire Cat