Chapter seven: about nine months later

Chapter seven:

Percy

Good news. Camp Half Jupiter hasn't attacked in nine months.

Bad news. Hestia's having our kids. Like, right now.

So, me being me, I freaking out. Like real bad.

I was pacing outside the sick room with Nico, Thalia, and Jason right beside me, sitting in the waiting room.

"Calm down Perc. Hestia will be fine." I shook my head.

"But what if she's not FINE Jason? What if child birth kills her?" Thalia stood up.

"Umm, Kelp Head, I don't know how to break this to you, but your girlfriends immortal. So I think you don't have to worry about the "what if child birth kills her" thing." I sighed.

"Guys, it's just, I'm really nervous. What of our child comes out looking like a Cyclopes?! I've read/heard what happens sometimes when gods have children." Nico nodded.

"Well, the worse thing that could happen, is your child could come out as a hideous beast that demigods kill for a living." Nico said. I glared at him.

"Not helping Death Breath."

"Like your doing any better Pinecorn Face." They glared at each other, just as Apollo came out.

"Perc?" He said, but I was already through the door.

*

*

"Hello Perseus." I smiled and kissed her forehead.

"Hey. So, what did we have?" Hestia smiled, and pointed to the two babies that Apollo and Artemis were holding.

"Twins. One boy, and one girl." I smiled and Artemis handed over my baby girl.

"What's ya gonna name her cuz?" I looked at Hermes.

"I think I'll tell everyone at once. Hermes, throw a party. My son and daughter have just been born. I think that calls for a celebration." The god flew off to spread the news.

I smiled at Hestia. This, was the happiest day of my life.

*

*

The party was awesome.

Everyone came. Demigods, Gods, and Goddess too.

I bet you want to know what my twins look like.

The girl has my jet black hair, but Hestia's warm golden eyes. Her skin, looks like she has spent a lot of time at the beach, like mine/Poseidon's does sometimes. I had a feeling that she's gonna have a lot of admires when she grows up.

The boy, has Hestia's brown hair, yet my sea green eyes. His skin tone, is yet again tanned, but not that tanned. It's more like golden brown then sea tanned.

"Hey Perc! Where do we put the gifts?" I looked at Beackndof in confusion.

"Gifts?" He nodded.

"Yea gifts. What, did you think that you would throw a party for your kids and that we wouldn't bring gifts?" I nodded.

"Umm, yea. I kind of did." Silena walked up behind me.

"Your hopeless Percy." I shrugged.

Hestia walked over and gave me a hug, then handed me my son, while she held our daughter.

"Whats their names brother?!" Tyson asked. Oh, yea, Tyson helped Beackndof in the forges. Because he didn't hate me, and never like Logan, he got to come.