14

03/27/15

City - Paris, France

Weather - cold

Dear Cade,

I'm not going to ask any questions and I don't hold any grudges. I'm not going to ask why we didn't leave off in a good place because it wasn't entirely up to just us. It's hard being halfway across the world and having no one to share it with.

In saying so, France is beautiful. We went to Le Louvre, L'arc de Triomphe, Sacré-Cœur, Montmatre, and Notre Dame. There wasn't time to go to the Eiffel Tower - the line coiled around the entire park - but we saw the lights flashing from our hotel room. You would love it here - I think.

The Paris Opera Ballet is also impeccable and everyone is beyond talented here. They performed Giselle for us and I long to see Aurélie Dupont on stage but sadly it isn't possible anymore. Aldous says I will be one of the youngest dancers to be promoted to principal dancer but there is little I have to say about that. There is much that I have to learn, especially seeing the étoiles dance.

I'm not sure if this letter will even get to you in time or if it will do anything to change your feelings towards me. Because I'm not entirely convinced that you meant what you said however, it's really not my right to accuse you or to dismantle what's yours. If it's any consolation, my heart still aches and I'm telling you this to satisfy the part of you that wanted to hurt me that night. I'm okay with that because at least I can feel again. My therapist says my PTSD is getting better.

I know you especially don't want to hear from me but there's this dizzying desire in me, as of the moment, to write to you. If you choose to answer, don't ask why. Do extend that courtesy to me as I have to you. I beg of you.

Eden.