Chapter Sixteen: Angel

Angel

Jade's POV

I climb up to the roof of the mansion, hoping for some peace and quiet. I'm sad to see another person there. The gravel crunches when I walk on it, causing him to turn around. He has a perfect jaw structure and a long face. He has short blonde hair that is spiked up in the front and gentle green eyes. The thing about him that stood out the most to me though was the large bump on his back that I could see through his trenchcoat. I try not to stare and walk up to the edge, keeping my distance from the guy. My anger keeps building up as I go over the events of today and before that even, and I slam my knee into the short brick wall. "Ow! Ugh..." The guy looks at me. "I'm sorry, I don't want to seem like I'm trying to get your attention, because I'm not..."

"Oh, okay." He turns around and I laugh silently to myself. I actually didn't expect him to turn around, I thought he'd want to know. I slide against the wall onto the ground and put my head in my lap. Someone taps me on the shoulder and I look up. "If you want to talk about it..." I sniffle and laugh.

"No, it's okay, you don't have to, I don't want you to feel like you have to listen to me." He sits down next to me.

"I want to, I don't like it when other people are sad. Well unless I don't like them. But considering the fact that I don't know you well enough to not like you I shall listen." He sits down next to me.

"Okay... Well I told my bestfriend an extrememly important life secret and he basically laughed about it. And this is after he followed me on a date that was ruined by a bunch of weirdos." He whistles.

"Wow... that's not very nice. Do you know why he followed you?"

"No!" Then I realize something, "Well... it might be the fact that we kissed right before I left..." He laughs.

"Yeah, that definetly has something to do with it." From the puzzled look on my face he could see that I didn't know what he was talking about. "He likes you... isn't that noticeable?"

"I know he likes me, he's my best fri-"

"Not that type of like." I have to think hard, but then my mouth widens once I realize what he means. I'm about to say something when Kitty rises up from the floor.

"Shit Kitty! You almost gave me a heartattck." She laughs and smiles at Warren.

"Bobby is planning on taking Aaron out tomorrow, 'cause you know, it's his birthday." I nod, looking at her to continue. "So you wanna go?"

"Where?"

"To the club!" She bangs her hips against mine and I laugh. 

"Sure, why not."