The Exploration of the Male Anatomy

TItle: The Exploration of the Male Anatomy

Author: Shadypalmtree

Reads: 2,947,334

Votes: 46,632

Summary:

Naïve and innocent Cassidy had an ordinary life up until she got drunk one night and felt up the notorious playboy on campus, Adrian. She wanted to get away from him, but he wouldn't let her go that easily.

This story is for 17 years or older. So please, no one younger than 17, especially 13. Save your innocence, you don't need to be reading stories like this. If you want to read it anyways, go for it, I can't stop you. But don't let this story influence your actions. This is just a fictional story.

Link: http://www.wattpad.com/story/618095-the-exploration-of-the-male-anatomy - in External Link

Mobile Code: 2337577

(A/N UMM WELL, CONSIDERING IM UNDER 17 AND I'VE READ THIS STORY, I WOULD BE A TOTAL HYPOCRITE TO TELL YOU NOT TO READ EITHER. B-B-BUT it was still sooooooooo damn good and I loved it, but like it has mentioned it does contain some mature content so reading it is at your own expense...EVEN THOUGH I HONESTLY CAN'T CONTAIN MYSELF FROM TELLING YOU TO TOTALLY READ IT, 'cause it's legit amaze-balls. For those of you who do choose to read, because this has been rated R because of the slight mature content, it cannot be found unless you look through the author's works on their profile, click the External Link to open it in a new browser or for mobile users, enter the mobile code in the discover bar which will lead you directly to the story. Enjoy! Go on! Get! *shoos*)