What a Girl Wants

Title: What a Girl Wants

Author: Jesseybaby

Reads: 2,624,744 +

Votes: 20,399 +

Summary:

Nicole,a.k.a skinny legs or virgin pants, was never really into Lucas Anderson. The guy who scored with every girl, every girl loving him while he just walked about with one girl on his mind. Nicole met Lucas and instantly knew he was a player who thrived on girl’s moans but did he really? Lucas kept it a secret for so long...he kept it from her, and from everyone. When Nicole finds herself falling for the player will she realise he’s different? Can Lucas figure out what a girl wants in time to get Nicole? Is this love I smell or just another friends with benefits situation? Follow Nicole in her journey to figure out the player’s big secret and what girls really want...and need...

Completed

Link: - in External Link -

Mobile Code: 3566669

( A/N OH MY. I'm sorry I haven't updated in so long; my laptop broke, and then I was broke, and my sad tale continued with school and other shit that will soon be over. BUT I'M BACK BABY! WITH THIS HELLA FUNNY, HELLA F*CKING SEXY, HELLA PERFECT BOOK. And I mean hella SEX-y. There's just something about this certain player book I honestly just can't place that makes me so attached to it. I have a craving for Lucas now. I just love this.)