1

P.O.V Lou

"Lou!? wake up you lil bitch", the first thing i hear on a saturday morning, just great.

I start to slowly wake up and realise that its actually already evening.. GREAT I slept the whole saturday, i didnt knew the weed from yesterday would fuck me so up. So i slowly make my way to the bathroom and take a long, hot shower.

After that i get dressed and do a little bit of make-up, because I have to do the grocery shopping, since its my turn.

I go to the kitchen and greet my room mate Damon with a long hug, until we end up on the couch cuddling, and no we are not together just really good friends, since he helped me to move out from my parents house, but thats another story.

After an hour of just cuddling and talking, he smacks my bum and says i should go and get the grocery's now.

After a 30 minute ride with the bus to Target, I grab myself a cart and start with the shopping. Since i am very social with the world and everyone (sarcasm :D), I decide to plug my headphones in and start to listen to music.  After a while of not paying attention to anything and anyone but my music, I bump into someone with the cart.

So this is the first chapter. I hope you like it so far, its not much i know. Vote if you want to or leave a comment or something idk.

byee
   xx