3

P.O.V Lou

Great. Why didn't I just look were I go. "Oh god, I am sorry, I wasn't looking where I was going, sorry", I said as i took my headphones off.

" Haha, no problem", he said, when I looked up to him I recognized him, but from where?! And then it hit me, it was Heath Hussar.

Wow, I just bumped into Heath Hussar, well that took a turn. But I eventually decide to not act like I know him, although I remember when Damon and me were high we send him a message since we found it so funny, idk why it was just a simple "hey", but to that time we were just in a giggly mood (obvious huh?).

Shit I am in deep thoughts again.

"You still there honey?", he asked and chuckled, now normally I dont blush in front of other people but now it was different, I guess it's because he is a "celebrity" . " Yeah sorry, well I have to go now, bye" I said with a forced smile, since I was a little embarrased.

As I was walking to the check-out, I could feel him stare at me, and I was just a blushing mess.

P.O.V Heath

Okay wow, I didnt expect that. When I turned around to look at the person who accidentially bumped into me, I didn't expect to see that beautiful girl, who's profile I was "stalking" on Instagram this morning. Well to be honest she was more breath taking in real life, than on those photo's and trust me those were stunning.

And her voice, dont let me start on that honey. When i see her walk away, I still stare at her and at the same time I am a little bit angry at myself for not asking her name, I mean come on.

SOOO another chapter, i am trying to update as often as I can.
If you liked this chapter leave a comment or a vote or both... IKD MAN, its up to you :))))

byeee
xx