Purified

Things have been going good. Austin got over his grudge he held on Justin and we all got along for the sake of the tour. We didn't want to be fighting constantly. We made it through the whole your alive and now we're back home and going to write some new music which is super exciting.

Austin came out of the closet and asked me to move in with him and sell my place, so that's exactly what I did.

I was sitting in the living room petting my cat Sophie waiting for Austin to come home with dinner. He went and got take out sushi. I was looking for movies to watch on Netflix and found a really good one. It was Waiting For Forever. Austin came in and I greeted him at the door with a kiss on the cheek.

"Alright, princess what'd you pick for us to watch?"

"A total chick flick you'll love it."

He groaned and got plates for us and we sat down on the couch. I put my legs over his lap and he teased,

"I don't want your stinky feet in my sushi."

"Atleast I shower everyday!" I retorted.

He chuckled and I started the movie. It was super nice and sweet. It was about a homeless guy who was young and he was a street performer. He was in love with some girl he grew up with and followed her everywhere she went. It was super romantic and I was really getting into it.

I was almost tearing up when he said,

"I go where you are.." When Austin groaned,

"UGHH this movie is so cliché!"

"Get over it." I stuck my tongue out at him and he just grabbed my legs and pulled me closer to him and slid me onto his lap.

I wrapped my arms around his shoulder and he kissed my neck..

"Austie what are you doing?"

He mumbled against my ear, "trying to turn you on baby."

He but my collar bone and I gasped as he nibbled my sweet spot. I straddled his lap and wasted no time taking his shirt off and rubbing his chest. I connected our lips and bit his bottom lip begging for an entrance. He opened his lips and our tongues danced around until my cat decided to climb all over us. Austin grumbled and picked me up and carried us to our room and then shut the door. He took his shirt off and I unzipped my pants as I wandered over to the bed.

He smiled and helped me slip them off and I kissed him as I undid his belt and slid it off with ease. I decided to be daring and I got down on my knees and slid off his pants and boxers. He smiled at me as I grabbed his semi hard member and put the tip in my mouth and teased it with my tongue.

"Mm Alan you don't have to- ohh."

He moaned as I sucked him into my mouth and bobbed my head up and down feeling him get harder by the second. He grabbed my hair and encouraged me to go faster so that's what I did. I took him deeper and listened to him moan my name over and over again.

"Ugh babe, stop I don't want to come yet."

I pulled away and then stood up and went to kiss him but he collided our bodies and slammed me onto the bed and attacked me with kisses and we slid to the middle of the bed. He rolled his hips causing a good friction between us. I felt him pull my boxers off and I helped him.

He grabbed some lube from the bedside table and then kissed me and asked me,

"Are you ready, babe?"

I breathed heavy and said "of course I am."

I kissed him deeply as he put some of the lube on his member and then slid into me with ease. He went slow at first which was sweet, but then I got impatient and grabbed his hair and moaned against his lips,

"Fuck me, hard.."

I'm always forward in bed... But Austin always tops me. He slammed into me hard and I gasped. He thrusters hard and fast into me and it felt so good.. Especially when he hit that one sweet spot I crumbled underneath him.

"Austie- oh yes right there please don't stop.."

I grabbed on to his back hard and every muscle in my body flexed. He reached his hand down and started stroking me adding to my pleasure and i screamed out his name. He leaned down and growled in my ear,

"I love it when you scream my name. It's so sexy."

I shuddered underneath him and he kept pumping hard and fast until I finally came and released into his hand. He pulled out of me and then began furiously stroking himself. He groaned and tilted his head back as he released onto my stomach which was the hottest thing he has ever done. As I was coming down from my high he collapsed onto the bed beside me panting.

He kissed my lips and said "god, that felt good."

I smiled and said,

"Yeah it did, but you got me all messy."

He laughed and grabbed my hands and lifted me up as we walked to the bathroom. He turned on the water and kissed me on the lips passionately while waiting for the water to heat up. I got in first and rinsed off letting the warm water trickle down my body. I felt Austin come up behind me and press his body against mine and we stood like that for a moment or two just enjoying the warmth.

I shampooed my hair and Austin washed my back. He was such a loving boyfriend. It was nice, these little moments. We took turns washing each other. We rinsed off and I kissed him under the running water and said,

"Austie you wanna know something?"

"What, baby?"

"I could do this forever. Just these little things. I'm so happy just doing this."

I laid my head on his chest and he hugged me and kissed the top of my head.

"You are so sweet. I would love to do this forever but I'm starting to shrivel up like a prune."

I giggled and turned the water off and stepped out wrapping a towel around my waist.

I stepped into our bedroom and dried off my hair then stepped into some clean boxers and grey track pants. Austin put on black shorts and shook out his hair.

"Ready for bed, princess?"

"Sure, I'm just gonna go get a drink. Be right back."

"Okie dokie."

I skipped down to the kitchen and opened the fridge and grabbed a water and went to go take a drink when an unfamiliar voice scared me.

"What are you doing in here, Ashby?"

I dropped my water and spun around to see a small figured girl with super long blonde hair and flawless features... none other than "Gillele.."

"I know who I am.. I asked why are you here?"

"I live here, what the hell are you doing here?"

"I came to get my husband back."

"What are you talking about? You two got a divorce like, a year ago... He's moved on."

I bent down to pick up the drink I spilt and she maniacally said,

"Moved on? To what? You?"

I stood up a little straighter and said,

"Well, yeah."

She just laughed... That's when Austin came down stairs and said,

"Alan, baby- what the hell are you doing in here? How did you get in?"

"Spare key, and I came to get you back baby. I just found out today that our divorce never finalized... So your still mine."

This time I didn't drop my drink.. I froze in place trying to comprehend what I just heard..