•Chapter 3•

Luke

"GET OUT!" I scream with all my energy. Ashton was trying to get me to see a shrink. "Luke. Its no big deal, Michael see's one!" Ashton protests. "I'M NOT MICHAEL! MICHAEL IS ALL DEPRESSED AND HE CUT A FEW TIMES! THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH ME!" I scream; somehow even louder. "Luke, settle down!" Ashton trys. "SHUT THE FUCK UP ASHTON!" I scream. "Please Luke! Even Calum has seen a therapist at one point!" He tries. "I AM NOT SEEING A SHRINK!" I scream. "Therapist, Luke." Ashton corrects. "I DONT CARE IM NOT SEEING ONE!" I scream. "Luke. Calm down." He repeats. I suddenly feel the urge to stop screaming. "I can't go through that again." I whisper, holding on to Ashton. "Lukey, its okay, i'll go with you... okay?" He tells me. "Okay." I agree.

Ashton

We walk in through the doors of the clinic. The nurse takes Luke to fill a form and check his weight and height. He gets back, anxious. "It was high Ashton." He whispers. "Exactly?" I ask. "I can't say... too high." He replys. I sigh. I know he doesn't weigh enough. "Luke Hemmings?" Somebody asks. "Can I come? I kinda promised I wouldn't leave him alone." I tell the nurse. She nodds. The doctor comes in straight away. "112 pounds Mr. Hemmings." He starts off. I gasp. He should be around 180 pounds for being 6'4! "Exactly!" The doctor says. "Mr. Hemmings, do you strave your self or perhaps purge?" He asks. Luke shakes his head. "Luke. You promised me you would tell the truth!" I say. He looks down. "Mr. Irwin, what do you know?" He asks me. "He wont eat. For Hell's sake he probably hasnt eaten in a month! We try to get him to eat but his body wont accept food anymore." I say. "And Mr. Hemmings, why do you strave yourself?" He asks. Luke shrugs. "He always thought he was fat as a kid. He is diagnosed anorexic. He has been fine since the band started, I dont know why all of the sudden this happened..." i say. "But its not all of the sudden! You just missed it all the other times! On tour with 1D! It was Niall who noticed! NOT EVEN MY BEST FRIEND!" He says getting mad. "Luke... its hard to notice when you hide it..." i say. He is full on sobbing. "Luke... if you don't pull yourself together and start eating, SLFL is done."