Exams; Nightmares (11)

A/N: I got Wi-Fi back!!  I hate Thursdays with a passion that burns more than the sun. Anyways here's Chapter 11 (: - Taylor <3

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---- ---- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- - --- --- -- --- ---- --- -- -- - ---- --- - - - - -

Harry's POV

I watched in amusement as she paced around her room, a note book in her hands. Her hair was pulled back, and she was in a pair of shorts. She looked like hell. I mean that in the nicest way possible, she's been stressing her self out all week. Her tests are tomorrow and Friday. I don't know why she does this to herself. But I have to say it is very fun to watch her look all confused. She had papers scattered all over her desk, books all over her bed. I don't think she's slept since Tuesday.

This is the last thing she needs with everything else she's got going on. With her mom barely being here, her dad being gone, and keeping us from her brother. I feel horrible, about it. It's not my fault, and it's not her fault either, I just feel bad because I know that I'm hurting her.

It's been a lot better since the other day though

Around mid-night she finally gives in to the tiredness that has been surrounding her her all week. She talked to her mom about it, and she doesn't mind me staying with her as long as the door stays open a little. I would never try or even think about taking advantage of her. She's to important to me. She curled up next to me, her head rested on my chest. She fell asleep instantly. She looked perfect. She looks unreal, innocence  painted on her face, even with her hair all over it.

She didn't look perfect, she is perfect.

                                                                       **

{Jess's pov}

Finally. All of my exams were over. I anxiously waited for my final grade of the semester. My leg was shaking, I was tapping my pencil on my desk then finally, she handed me my paper back. I nervously turned it over. It had a big red circle in the top corner with a 94% in the middle of it.

I could help but smile as I made my way out to Harry's car. I jumped in the passengers seat and hit his harm I think about seven times. "Guess what guess what guess what!" "What?" he laughs grabbing my hand keeping me from hitting him anymore. "I passed," I said.

A smile took over  his face. "That's amazing! I told you could do it," he said.

We sit in silence for a few minutes while he drives down the road. "I've got to take you home, but I promise I will pick you up from your soccer game, then we can do whatever you want," he breaks the silence.

I was a little sad but I need a nap anyway. "Will you be there?"

"Aren't I always?"

**

When he pulled up in front of my house he bit his bottom lip. "What?" I kind of laugh. He shakes his head and gets out of the car and opens my door. I climb out of his car, and he takes my hand. He backs me into his car gently.  "I really want to kiss you right now," he whispers in my ear. I place my hand on the back of his neck and pull his face closer to mine. Before I can blink he kisses me, gently but passionately. My hands get lost in his hair, but then his freaking phone rings.

He pulls away from me and digs his phone out of his pocket. He looked at the screen then back at me. "It's fine," I say. He kisses the end of my nose. "I'll see you later sweetheart I promise," he says before he gets back in his car. He drives off before I can say bye, hasta la vista, mi  casa sous casa, or anything.

I walk into the house and go into my room, I lay down on my bed and close my eyes. I was almost asleep when my phone rings. It was my mom. "Ugh." I answer.

"Hello?" I say tiredly.

"Hey Sweetheart, I'm not going to be able to make it to your game tonight,"

I was too tired to care right now "It's fine,"

I really want her to hang up.

I don't even remember what she said before she hung up. I set an alarm for 4:30 then pass out.

                                                                               ~

I was running down the field, the rain was pouring down. My dad was chasing me, followed by Jacob, and Amanda. They were yelling all of these things at me. I couldn't understand them. I just kept running, and crying. Wanting it to stop. I don't know why I'm so scared, but fear just takes over me. I start running faster and crying harder, until I fall.

My face it's the soft wet grass. I roll over on my back, to see my dad standing over me screaming, Amanda laughing, and Jake on top. "It's just you and me baby," he whispers. Then everything else disappears, it was pitch black the only I could see was him. The one thing I avoided was about to happen to me. I tried to scream but nothing came out, I kept shaking my head.

A beam of light came out of no where. I couldn't see anything, when the light came back it was Harry on top of me. He was wiping my tears away. "Why are you crying beautiful?"

I still couldn't say anything. Suddenly my dad came back. He was still yelling, at my mom, I was there to. But I wasn't me, I was younger me. Harry vanished and I was there left with me, my mom and my dad. He raised his voice louder, and little 10 year old Matt had his arms around little me, holding her. They looked towards me, but I'm sure they didn't see me, their eyes were wide. Then, I felt something sharp hit me in the back, I fell forward and by the laugh I could tell it was Amanda. When I finally stopped falling I landed in someone's arms. I don't know who it was I couldn't see their face but I passed out as soon as I stopped falling.

                                                                   ~

When I woke up I was scared to death. I looked at my phone it was 5 'o clock. I didn't have time to take a shower. Crap. I quickly changed into my shorts and strapped on my brace, then pulled on my sweat pants because it's really windy. I brush my hair then put it up. I pull on my black hoodie with my name on the back of it grabbed my phone, my ear buds, and my soccer bag. When I got outside and locked the door, I threw my soccer bag over my shoulder put my ear buds in and started running. I love running, but just as I turned onto the soccer fields my knee popped. I think I better walk the rest of the way. I lightly smile to myself as I see Matt's familiar black car. I haven't talked to him in  a while. Before I see Matt Josh walks over to me. "You know my brother is pissed at you," he says.

"You know I really don't care," I say not trying to be rude, but I don't care. I instantly feel bad as soon as the words leave my mouth, I don't think Josh has done a single thing for me not like him.

"I'm sorry Josh," I say.

"Don't worry about it Jess, I get it. My brother is a douche. He has no reason to be mad at you," he says.

Josh has always done this to me. He's always made excuses for me, no matter how hard I fell. Then I realized who caught me in my dream. It was Josh.