six

trilogy: touch the sky------

------

HOSEOK

his home smells of vanilla. the velvety texture of his curtains blended with the outrageous heat depositing from the thin mushy walls of hell outside of the baking interior, warping into lava at the touch. his cream wallpaper compliments the beige outlining of his deep maroon furniture. a wide range of comfy couches, lava lamps glowing in pastel goop of peaches, and tables followed with sleek designs of intricate swirls create an atmosphere that screams lavish.

across from me, the loveseat he's sitting on has a heart neckline, sinking in from his weight. he seems dazed, pushing a plastic pipe underneath his nostril and sharply intaking his breath with the white powder concluding his shiver. his blue eyes strike ice in me, his tan skin gleaming dewily from the lights shining down on him. he shifts forward, pulling another pipe from under his supply trinket stashed in a secret safe. watching me intently, his tongue wets his lips slowly as if the red veins spreading throughout his eyes like a virus and the irritated shade of cherry on his nostrils couldn't get any more suggestive.

with that smirk, the one that sends me into overdrive, he drags out a tap on his black ripped skinny jeans. he pulls his lips into a pout, like a child.

"come sit on my lap, sunshine."

he sniffles the rest of the cocaine in his system. his sneeze rattles the seat, me keeping myself sturdy by holding onto the ledge. redness outlines his nostrils even more and his eyes dilate into wide quarters. he breathes slow-paced, looking over to me as if asking if i want to try. i shake my head. i bite my lip harshly; he hasn't noticed that i'm still standing.

he shrugs, placing a variety of acids inside of perpendicular tubes that stretch out to several people (most certainly addicts) in green, pink, and purple. the tubs connected to them empty it into their veins. they slightly twitch. disheveled like i am.

after watching him stare at me expectedly, i pad over to him. the addicts loll their heads, sighing as the acid distributes from the tubes now in a thin yellow liquid. i can taste it in my veins myself, hesitating to be beside him. they disappear into wispy clouds, leftover ash spittled across his floor. some catches onto his shoe, of which he blows off playfully.

jungkook is quieter today, demanding and soft to the touch like a petal that i can find in jin's hair. his eyes glow outwardly in a melancholic lilac. the floorboards croak in disdain with every footstep, and instinctively, i sink my teeth into my tongue. i'm by him at last. his hands are numb and biting cold against my stomach as he presses his fingertips down onto me. i wince, trying to find a comfortable position on his thigh. he giggles at my unease, that bunny toothed smile contagious enough to spread to me. suddenly, his lifeless temperature sets ablaze with heat, simmering into my skin like a scar.