Letter

Third Person View

(Y/N)'s eyes flicker open, she laid on her bed. Looking up at the ceiling thoughtless for a long 10 seconds until she almost falls off her single bed from being on edge.

Guild, Gramps, Letter runs through her head and she drags herself to the bathroom to have a shower.

Natsu's POV

"Nastu the showers running, you can't just barge in." Happy objects, I smirk. "Since when were you a flirt?!"

"Pfft. I'll just go in and wait." I say not waiting for a reply and open her apartment door. She left it unlocked. Well that's dangerous.

Happy sits on my head and I walk over to her black leather couch. Sitting down I stretch my arms out and yawn.

"Why am I so tired?" I wonder finishing my yawn, Happy shrugs and flies down to the couch.

"It's only 9." Happy points out to her clock.

The shower noise stops.

"Wait. How can she have a shower since she has lightning living inside of her?" I question dumbfounded, Happy thinks.

Then (Y/N) walks into the room. Her eyes that match Laxus' widen. She was only in a towel.

"Hi (Y/N)!" I cheer, she walks over to me and punches me across the face. "OW!" I cringe.

"You can't just burst into my apartment!" (Y/N) orders, Happy backs up slightly. "I'm not even in clothes! I'm in a towel pyro!"

"Yeah, I know." I say.

She face palms. "Hi Happy." She says calming down. "Well I'm getting changed be right back. AND don't even think about touching any of my stuff or following me."

"OK (Y/N)." Happy agrees.

I sorta admire (Y/N), not in a teacher or adult way, but she's acting completely normal around me.

(Y/N)'s POV

OMG NATSU IS HERE?!

That idiot would've heard the water running, pervert!

Heh, well he's still my Natsu though.

I don't know what's up with Lucy nor if she's even going to show up- wait how did Gramps react?! Geez.

I get myself changed into my daily outfit. I have a jacket like Laxus' but the main colour is (F/C). And it's tied around my waist while I wear stretchy black jeans and a light grey singlet.

I emerge from the bathroom that actually connects to my bedroom. Nastu stands up straight.

"Hey the festival is tomorrow." Happy says as I wander over to them.

"Yeah, that'll be fun." Nastu cheers not taking his eyes off of me.

I blush slightly then force myself to stop, he notices and grins making me blush more.

"They like each-other~" Happy smirks, I look away trying to stop myself from blushing.

When surprisingly Natsu comes up behind me. I felt his breath behind my neck. I unintentionally set off a spark, geez my powers come off is strange ways.

His arm slowly comes around my waist, I stand rather frozen, almost forgetting how to breath.

When it wraps around it clings to me rather fast making me jump slightly.

"You're so skiddish." Natsu comments, so close to me.

"P-Pfft I-I've never been in a relationship before." I say rather breathless. "O-OK lets go to the guild."

"Just wait, one thing I need to do." Suddenly Natsu spins me around and he leaned in.

Then I reckon I fainted.

Natsu POV

"Ha, she fainted." Happy said. I sigh disappointed.

"So we're both not used to this." I mutter and pick up (Y/N) bridal style when the door plunges open revealing Laxus. "Frick." I murmur, Laxus' eyes widen for a split second then he smirks but glares at me.

"What is happening here?!" Laxus orders.

"N-Nothing." I say rather nervous almost dropping (Y/N) from shock that Laxus is here.

"A-Are you two-? WAIT, why is she unconscious?!" Laxus grows angered.

"She passed out from bad food cuz she was throwing up and I was walking her over to the window- uh couch." I try to make up a reasonable excuse.

"He's not going to believe that." Happy whispers to me rather loudly.

"Shh!" I attempt to swat him away.

"Bloody hell Natsu, she fainted didn't she?" Laxus predicts, HOW DID HE KNOW?! "Geez don't take things too fast on her. And I will talk about this later. Old geezer sent me to get you guys to the guild, he's got an announcement."

I nod slowly, Happy spreads his white wings out and picks a still passed out (Y/N) from me.

Her eyes slowly open, "wait what just--" (Y/N) gulps and doesn't realise that any of us are here yet, "Oh dear Mavis I'm such a baka!" And she face-palms, her eyes widen and she speaks rather nervous, "oh hey guys."

"Geez, hi. Well the geezer wants you guys." Laxus sighs explaining everything long story short. (Y/N) sighs and nods, then her eyes dart to her clock, her eyes widen. Happy releases her and sits on her shoulder.

It was 9:20AM, time sure flys fast.

"OK, lets go." (Y/N) says walking up to Laxus who nods and walks out the door. I follow behind.

~

Makarov's POV

The council hosted that the Grand Magic games was being hosted earlier this time. Even though we are already the strongest magic guild in all of Fiore we still have to compete. It will be fun for the guild though and a challenge to make them stronger. It's different every year so I have no idea what to expect, we have one team with 5 players for the tournament. Erza (definitely), (Y/N), Laxus, Mira and Gray would be a fantastic team.

I sent Laxus to go and get (Y/N), Happy and Natsu since they aren't normally here this early. Then everyone would be here for the announcement. Erza has been helping Lucy and explaining everything to her.

Natsu's POV

Laxus, Happy (Y/N) and I walk into the guild, Gramps claps his hands together then walked onto the stage. Everyone surrounding it. Happy flew onto my head, Laxus walked over to the 'Thunder Legion' and (Y/N) by my side.

"OK, since everyone is here now, the council has entered us in the Grand Magic Games. Let's show those other guilds who's boss!" Makarov explains, everyone cheers, me and (Y/N) fist pump smirking. We're gonna be in this for sure. "So every year the Grand Magic Games is different, so we don't know what to expect. So we'll see how strong each guild is. We're currently on top and we're gonna keep it that way. So the people who I'm going to get to represent Fairy Tail are: Erza... Laxus... Mirajane... Natsu... And (Y/N). I trust that you will serve us well! Just try not to blow up the tournament.."

I smirk, we're definitely going to be winning this year!

Follow, like, share!