Neuf

Am I sorry? 😞 Nope, not really. 🙃

   SeokJin woke up to his boyfriend complaining about the older's phone going off. He tried to ignore it, but with his boyfriend's whines in his ear, and the ringing of the mobile device, SeokJin had no other choice but to answer. Groggily, he pulled  himself out of NamJoon's embrace and shuffled to where he had left his phone charging the previous night. The bright screen displayed the time (8 in the morning) and the caller id. Jin groaned,  but answered the call anyway. 

   "What do you want Seok-"

   "I'm sorry," he heard his brother say, his tone putting the younger sibling in full alert, "I'm so sorry Jin. I-I honestly don't know how they found out." 

   "Wh-what are you talking about?"

   "Eomma and Appa," he heard his brother sniff, he was obviously crying. "I never told them anything, I promise. I woke up at five, and they were talking in the kitchen about you, so I obviously eavesdropped. They were discussing something about forcing you out of the group, and-and sending you to America to some religious camp"

   "WHAT!" He yelled, "They can't do that! Why?"

   "They know," he said. "They're on their way to Seoul-"

   "Jin, is everything okay?"

   Jin turned around and gestured for NamJoon to wait.

   "I tried to stop them," he cried, "but they wouldn't take it. They said that you needed to be cleansed of whatever demon possessed you, and they just pushed me in the house, and drove away. They left a few minutes before you answered."

   "Oh no," SeokJin turned to look at his worried boyfriend as he started to cry. "Do-do they know ev-everything?"

   "Yes," his brother took a pause as if deciding whether to reveal everything. "They know you're gay, and they know that you're dating NamJoon."

   "Oh God no," SeokJin wanted the ground to swallow him whole. He felt like everything was beginning to fall apart, but he held himself together, and tried to brush away the tears although more kept falling. "I-I have to go. Thanks."

   He didn't let his brother reply, and quickly ended the call. He felt a pair of arms wrap around him, and SeokJin buried his face in his boyfriend's chest, letting go of the emotion he had held back during the call. At some point he had screamed something about fairness, and stupid Catholics. 

   He heard the door to their room open followed with several footsteps and worried voices, and then he felt his boyfriend shrug.

   "Hyung," Jungkook stepped up and placed a hand on his shoulder, "hyung, what's wrong?"

   "I-I'm bein-m-my parents are tr-tryying to p-pull me out of the gr-group!"

   "What?!"

   "I need-" he looked up at NamJoon, "we need- we need to talk with Sejin now before they get here! We need to tell him and Bang-Pd-Nim that we're dating. They have to know what to do. Yoongi call Sejin please."

   "SeokJin, look at me!" NamJoon gently forced his boyfriend to look at him, "what's going on?"

   "My parents fo-found out," he sobbed and buried his face in NamJoon's chest once again, "and they're not okay with it. They-the-they want to take me out so tha-that they can send me to some religious gay camp in the st-states."

   He could feel the stares from the other guys on them as the news sunk in. The only voice he could hear was Yoongi talking to his manager and asking him to visit them asap.