Treize

I honestly don't know how this happened. It was supposed to be all cute and shit, but I guess my fingers were thirsty cause it turned into mild smut. I'll bold the first few words of it, and then I'll bold the end of it if you wanna skip it. Also, this chapter is short AF

   He woke up in his boyfriend's strong arms with the aforementioned's lips pressing light and gentle kisses on the older's neck. SeokJin moaned lightly as he turned around in his boyfriend's arms, but moved his head to give easier access to his neck.

   "Morning, SeokJin." His boyfriend said, voice husky from sleep.

   "Morning." He murmured still sleepy, but enjoying the feeling of warmth spreading through his body from his neck.

   He placed a hand on NamJoon's neck, as the other rubbed the younger's chest lightly. His hand slowly went lower as NamJoon's lips latched onto Jin's. The older's hand left NamJoon's neck and joined its pair down at the hem of NamJoon's shirt. He struggled to unbutton the rapper's pants, but once he did, the older of the two gently pulled the front of the pants and boxers down. 

   "Jin, we real-ah," he moaned and hid his face in Jin's hair as the older boy grabbed the younger's member in his hand making it harden at the touch.

   "Why not?" Jin asked as he slowly started to pump him. 

   "We're in my parent's house." He panted.

   "Just keep quiet."

   NamJoon had no will to fight as his hold on Jin's waist tightened. His face scrunched up in pleasure as SeokJin's warm fist rubbed him up and down in soft and gentle motion with the right amount of pressure being squeezed onto his member. As his moans and pants started becoming louder, NamJoon bit his lip and hid his face in the pillow.

   "Aah Jin." He groaned as his hips began rotating, trying to match SeokJin's pumps. "I'm tr-try-trying to hold it...ahh...but I-I can't."

   "Its okay," he whispered as he started kissing the younger's neck, "you can come."

   "I'l-uhmmm I'll make a mess."

   "Don't worry about it, Joonie."

   With a few more strokes that held more pressure in them, NamJoon bit his lip harder and threw his head back as his body convulsed, and released into his boyfriend's hand. Panting, the younger pulled himself away from his boyfriend and adjust his cloths back to their previous POSITION.

   "What was that for?"

   "I just felt like touching you." 

   NamJoon chuckled. "You might want to go take a shower before my family wakes up. Most of my semen may be on you, but we both smell like sex now."

   SeokJin nodded and stood up. He avoided his hand from touching anything until he was in the bathroom and had washed up. Afterwards, he went back into the room to find that NamJoon had already cleaned up the mess on his bed. While NamJoon went to take a shower, SeokJin started packing up most of their belongings. It was their last day of break, so they had to be on their way after lunch. 

   "Are you already leaving?" He heard NamJu say.

   SeokJin turned around and nodded. He watched her face fall, disappointment clearly written on her features. He smiled lightly at her, and went to give her a shoulder hug in a form of comfort.

   "I wish we could stay longer," he said. "But I don't want our managers to kill us for being late."

   NamJu laughed. "When are you guys coming back?"

   SeokJin raised an eyebrow at her statement, shocked that she wanted him to visit them again. Instead of pointing out what she had said, he shrugged.

   "I'm not sure," he said. "We get a break after every comeback, but most of the times we're too busy preparing for the next one to actually enjoy the break."

   NamJu sighed. "What time are you guys going back?"

   "After lunch."

   NamJu nodded, but turned around and rubbed her head as a balled up sock hit her on the back of the head.

   "Don't tell me you actually miss me," NamJoon joked.

   NamJu scoffed. "Miss you? If it weren't for you, my phone wouldn't have cracked, Destroyer Monster."

   NamJoon rolled his eyes and pushed her away, playfully demanding her to take a shower so that she would stop stinking the entire house. 

   "How are you?" NamJoon asked suddenly as he closed the door behind them and rubbed his wet hair with the towel. 

   "Is this about yesterday?" SeokJin asked, and NamJoon nodded. "I feel lighter, but the feeling is still there."

   NamJoon smiled sadly at him. "I'm positive they'll come through."

   "I hope so."

   NamJoon smiled at his boyfriend lightly as he placed his hands on his waist, and lightly pressed his lips against the older's forehead. At that exact moment, the door to the room opened ever so slightly as a cracked phone was snuck in to take a picture of the couple. 

...

   "Drive safely, okay?" His mother pleaded at the two. 

   NamJoon and Jin both nodded, asking her to not worry. She sighed and kissed both their foreheads, only to be followed with hugs from the younger's father and sister. Once they turned around to walk away, NamJu took a quick picture of NamJoon opening the door for SeokJin with a wide smile on both their faces.

   "Why have you been taking so many candid pictures of them?" Her mother asked.

   "Yoongi oppa set me on a mission," she said. "He said that if the relationship lasted to where you actually get grandkids, then he wants to have something special for them."

   Her mother laugh, and ruffled her hair affectionately. As the boys drove away, the family waved at them. NamJu excitedly sent the pictures to Min Yoongi after her brother's rented car had gone out of sight. Feeling quite proud of herself after receiving Yoongi's reply, NamJu happily hopped back into her house with her parents. 

Again: I'm too lazy to edit, feel free to point out any mistakes whatsoever.

Bringing Back This Tiny Reminder regarding those little inserts at the end of the other chapters, go to my profile if you want to know what they were. Ta-ta have fun. BAII