Chapter 3

It's been half an hour since the "incident". Tsukkishima still sits in his friends room, still processing the resent events. He had only one question on his mind, "do I like Yamaguchi?". Tsukki sat there with a solemn face, trying to hide all the mixed emotions inside of him.

Yamaguchi, sits in the bathroom, crying. Trying to get a hold of himself, although it's not working. He is scared. "Just a while ago I called Tsukki beautiful... w-what if he doesn't want to be my friend anymore". Thinking about that made him cry even more, so he tried to  push the idea out of his head. Both of them sat on the ground in separate rooms, but the same question in their heads "What do we do now?".

Another half an hour passed and Yamaguchi decided that it was time for him to face Tsukki and leave the bathroom. When he got there he quietly peeked into the room, only to find that Tsukki had fallen asleep while sitting against a wall. Yamaguchi's cheeks became flushed in an instant and his heart started to beat at a rapid pace.
"Tsukki looks beautiful when he sleeps too..." He though to himself as he stared at Tsukki, still just peaking from behind the door. He decided to step closer and slowly made his way  towards his sleeping friend, his heartbeat getting faster by the second. He decided to sit down across from Tsukki, making sure to be as quiet as possible. Yams watched Tsukki as he peacefully breathed at a steady rhythm. The corners of Yamaguchi's mouth seemed to move on their own as he gained a sweet smile. He didn't know why, but he started to tear up again. Maybe it was the thought of not being able to be friends or the fact that they will never be able to look at eachother the same way again. Yamaguchi didn't want to loose him. His friend that had been there with him for so long and always stuck up for him. Even though he was blunt and neutral about most things, Yams still wanted to be his friend. Now he knew for sure why. He loves Tsukki.

Yamaguchi sat there in front of Tsukki for another half hour, still wearing a heartfelt smile. Suddenly Tsukki started moving as he slowly started to wake up from his sleep. Yamaguchi panicked and quickly made his way to the other side of the room  and pretended to read. Tsukkishima's eyes fluttered open. Once he saw his friend sitting across the room, he blushed immediately. He buried his face into his arms to prevent Yamaguchi from seeing him. Neither of them knew what to say, so they both sat in silence. Suddenly Yamaguchi decided to write on a piece of paper, fold it into an airplane and throw it to Tsukki... Only to have the plane spin around and land right back on his lap. Yamaguchi was extremely embarrassed as he slowly got up and carried the paper plane across the room over to his friend. He gently placed the paper in front of his friend and scurried back to his side of the room. Tsukki hesitantly picked up the paper and read it.
" I'm so so so sorry, Tsukki."
His eyes started to water and his hands were shaking.
"Why the hell is he saying sorry!" He thought. Tsukki quickly grabbed a pen that was on the floor and started writing
"You don't have to be sorry, dumbass"
Tsukki neatly re-folded the paper airplane and successfully threw it across the room.
Yams quickly grabbed the plane and quickly unfolded it with anticipation... He was in shock. That was not how he planned it to go, but then again he was also happy to receive an answer. Now Yamaguchi was in a bind. He had no idea what to write. He quickly peeked over to see Tsukki unenthusiastically sigh and lean against the wall. He blushed and looked back at the paper... his mind was blank. He intensely stared at the paper trying to think of what to write.
" How long are you going to take, I'm getting tired.", Said Tsukki from across the room. Yamaguchi looked away and blushed furiously. He looked back at the paper and knew exactly what to do. Yamaguchi quickly started drawing a picture of a potato with Tsukki's face on it. Once he finished, he folded the paper and carried it across the room. He placed the paper in front of Tsukki once more. However, this time he stayed. He quietly sat down in front of his friend and waited impatiently for him to open it.

AHH I'M SO SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG!! Thank you so so so much for reading this! Also a huge thanks to everyone who motivated me and kept me going!! I REALLYYY APOLOGIZE FOR MAKING THE CHAPTERS SO SHORT!! I'm hoping to finish the next one by the end of the week! ;p THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT!!