Chapter 4

Yamaguchi's pov

I sat in front of my friend trying to keep the restless smirk off my face. He cautiously opens the paper that has been folded many times and is covered in wrinkles. As he looks at the picture i see the corners of his mouth twitch, but i don't receive a smile. Tsukki looks up at me wearing an unimpressed face and light blush scattered seamlessly across his beautiful face. I look back at him, wide eyed and ready for my heart to explode. We both get a little "blush seizure" and look away. Aahhh what do i do now. We awkwardly sit across from eachother, the atmosphere is full of anxiety... and also very gay. As we sit on the floor my heartbeat increases and i start to blush again. Blush is the worst wingman. Right now is one of those moments that i wish i could just curl up into a ball and catapult myself out the window. My heart feels like it's been attached to a string and it's slowly tugging me towards Tsukki. Every beat i get a bigger and bigger tug and all i want to do is cave in and let that string pull me towards him... which apparently i did because i look up to find Tsukki's eyes. They are so close I'm scared i might accidentally breathe on them. It feels like his eyes are getting bigger and bigger until they're all i can see and I'm slowly being swallowed his pupils. I'm so distracted by his gorgeous eyes, that even my wingman (blush), forgets to blush.
"Tadashi?", suddenly i snap back into reality. I realize how awkward of a situation i am in and wish i was back in his eyes. My blushing has resumed and now I'm practically shaking. Tsukki looks back at me confused and also blushing. AHHHHHH. The seconds seem to go by slower and my body starts to feels warm.

Tsukki's pov

We awkwardly sit on the floor, neither looking into each others eyes. My heart is beating so fast it feels like it might bubble over any second. Fuck. This situation sucks. Half of me wants to yell at him, but the other half wants to pin him to the ground and kiss him... wait what? Never mind, i need to stop. Those thoughts just make my heart beat faster and my face get redder. If that's even possible.
Suddenly Yams looks up, his eyes looking blank yet thoughtful at the same time. The next moment he quickly shuffles over to me. He puts his warm arms around my neck and sits on my lap, both legs on either side of my body. BAM! There goes my fucking heart. It just popped like a balloon hovering over an ocean of lava. I move my head down a little bit to look at his face, careful not to get too close. He's staring into my eyes. His face and body are completely relaxed and a slight smile forming on his thoughtful face. Suddenly his expression changes and he tenses up. It's like he just noticed that I'm here and that he's literally sitting on me. His lips move a little bit. I can't tell if he's shaking or if he's trust trying to speak. His lips are still moving and he lookes panicky. His freckles contrast against his bright red cheeks and his eyes are fidgety. After what seems like a decade, i wrap my long arms around his torso and pull him into a hug. He hesitantly rests his head on my shoulder and eventually nuzzles his way into the space between his arms and my neck. We sit in that position for a long time. Probably because if we get up we'll have to talk to eachother and neither of us wants to do that at the moment. Also because our hug is very warm and cozy, kind of like a blanket burrito. Except for neither of us is suffocating.

It's been about two hours and I'm scared to move because i don't know if Yams is asleep or not. I let go of our hug and hold him just under his armpits. I slowly pull him off me as his arms gently unravel from around my neck. I'm in shock when i look at his face and see half smudged tears weakly running down his face and his big red puffy eyes. He looks up to me and i look at him. Seeing me seems to set of a trigger. I see new tears starting to pool up in his eyes. He looks down and bites his lip, all while blushing furiously. I gently frame his face with my hands and bring up his eyes so that they meet up with mine. Suddenly he looks like he's six again. Looking up at me with big teary eyes and wearing the same sad face that he showed me so long ago. The sad face that makes you forget about what's going on and makes you angry at the world for ever letting that face  be sad. The sad face that put tears into my own eyes.

The sad face i saw, before i heard the words "I love you".

THANK YOU SO SO SO MUCH FOR READING!! I'm almost at a thousand reads andI'm freaking out a little AHHH. I really, reALLY, REALLYYY hope that you are enjoying my fic so far and i look forward to writing more for you guys!! ;p ty♥♡

(Ps. I just wrote this and it's like three in the morning so let me know if there are any grammar/ spelling mistakes. Thank you♥)