Chapter One

Jonathan was doing it again; Making faces in the corner of the large room beside the overly decorated Christmas tree, away from everyone else in the crew.

Tyler quirked an eyebrow at him from the couch. "What's his problem?"

Evan turned back to Jonathan as well and skimmed him before turning back and shrugging.

"Maybe he doesn't like Christmas?" Nogla suggested, leaning back into the white leather sofa.

Brock only snorted in amusement. "He loves Christmas," he defended. "You should see how happy he gets when you buy him a teddy bear."

"And don't ever take him Christmas shopping," Luke added.

"Really?" Marcel laughed out.

"Oh my fucking God, I thought I was going into debt."

They all snickered at the comment and Tyler took another sip of his beer, looking back to him. "He looks like a lost dog."

Luke turned back. "Jon, what are you doing?"

Jonathan turned at his voice and smirked.

"Get over here."

He thought for a moment before pulling himself off of the brick wall and walking over.

"You're like a scrooge," Nogla commented.

Lui laughed after him. "What's up with you?"

"You guys are all such bitches." Jonathan stopped in front of the coffee table, grabbing a chip from the bowel.

The room only faded into silence after him, Jonathan's crunching taking over it.

"Dude." Evan broke it, picking up the remote. "Sit down."

"Aw,," he teased. "Did you want to sit by me?" Jonathan confidently smiled, crunched up chips still inbetween his teeth.

"You're blocking the TV."

Jonathan's face dropped and finally he stepped out of the way, rolling his eyes. A few snickers followed as the television then illuminated the room.

Tyler moved over on the sofa and slammed his hand down onto the cushion next to him. "Nice and warm for you, Jonny."

Jonathan's eyes quickly scanned the rest of the couch before he slowly moved to the offered seat. He sat uneasily and stiff, his eyes never wavering off the TV playing Christmas classics.

Tyler kept his confused gaze on Jonathan. Only when Jonathan shifted and glimpsed to him, Tyler only shook his head.

What a fucking clown.

.:.

Evan poured the last of the red drink into the final cup and stood back proudly. "And... done."

"Um, what is that?" Brock asked, eyeing the glass.

"Eggnog."

"And why is the 'eggnog' red?" Anthony questioned, lifting and up and taking a sniff at it.

"It's eggnog... With a twist," Evan admitted, the teasing smile still plastered in his features.

"...Are we gonna die?"

Evan laughed and hit his shoulder. "No one is going to die!"

"How much alcohol is in it?" Brock looked back to Evan, his eyes worried.

"Geez, Brock; You're such a light weight. We'll stop you when you're making out with Craig," Tyler snickered out.

Craig blew him a kiss in a tease, the others laughing around him as Brock just rolled his eyes.

"It's not the alcohol you guys should guys should be worried about," Evan ushered.

"Oh?"

"I call it... Death." He passed out the cups to each person, a satisfied look kept onto his face.

"That didn't sound really convincing, Evan," Brian commented.

"It's finneeee! I make these every Christmas."

"Well, some of us aren't the Incredible Hulk."

"Just drink them!"

After a moment of snickers, Tyler lifted his glass. "Cheers, boys!"

Cheers followed after him before they all chugged down the red eggnog. Surprisingly, no one stopped until their glasses were empty.

When he was finished, Tyler slammed his cup down and gave a victory scream, trying to ignore the burning in his throat. He looked around the table, and everyone was leaning over, doing the same.

An especially red Craig was the first to give in, hacking into the air. "Oh my GOD! How are you guys doing that?"

Marcel let out his laugh before coughing with him, followed by Arlan, and then Nogla.

Tyler waited until everyone was in defeat before he gave in. "Suck on these nuts!"

Evan shook his head laughing before looking over to the silent Jonathan whose glass was still full. "Hey!"

Jonathan jumped out of his daze, looking back to the Asian.

"You cheater! You were supposed to drink it with us."

Jonathan let out his signature laugh, pushing away the cup."Fuck you."

"Come on, Delirious," Lui pushed. "We all did it."

"Let him be," Ryan teased. "He's just a chicken."

"I am not a chicken," Jonathan added back, looking over the drink. "Because I'm not you."

"Looking at it isn't drinking it."

"Shut up, Bryce!" Jonathan laughed. He brought it up to his lips, looking over the boys as they all watched in anticipation. He shook his head before throwing his head back and chugging it all in few gulps.

"What the shit?"

Jonathan pulled the cup down when finished and whiped his mouth, bathing in the the stunned silence. He simply shrugged. "I liked it."

Arlan and Nogla looked to each other in worry and Craig's face just twisted in confusion. "Are you alright?"

Anthony laughed in amusement, Tyler joining him soon after. "Ohhh, man. You're a fucking treat." He put his hand up in the air, still snickering.

Jonathan only glanced at it before turning away and clearing his throat. He smiled to Nogla's praises, his back now to Tyler.

"Fine," Tyler muttered. "I'll highfive myself then."