|| Chapter 25 || Anti V.S Aryan

*I got a new laptop so now I can finally use Paint. The picture isn't very good but whatever; its something XD

~~~~~~~~~

(Your P.O.V)

"He's...dead..." Anti stared at my mother, her eyes filled with an unreadable expression.

"W-Why...? H-How!?" I felt tears form in my eyes as Zelda sighed.

"He didn't listen to Aryan. He was put in the dungeon with us all but any time Aryan would come down to order him to do something, he'd simply sit there. Aryan would even beat him in front of us all but he stayed quiet even then. Soon, Aryan took him away from here and when we demanded an answer to where he was, Aryan said he killed him," she explained, narrowing her eyes," the boy is twisted I tell you. He laughed the whole time he told us, using Alex's death to scare us into listening..."

I frowned, looking over to Anti. She stared at the ground, her bangs covering her eyes as her hands were fist. Cody stepped forward, setting a hand on her shoulder," Anti-"

She flinched away from him, not looking up," this is my fault..."

"Its not your fault, Anti. Don't be ridiculous," Ashley narrowed her eyes but Anti shook her head.

"It is my fault!" Anti snapped, tears in her eyes as she looked up and glared at Ashley," it's all my fault! He was my friend, it was my job to protect him! I told him to stay strong and stand up to Aryan but I never concentered the fact Aryan would kill him for it! I knew I should have just stayed here with him! I should have never left him in this first place nor should I have ever stayed in Rena!"

She put her hands on her head, tears in her eyes as she stared at the ground. Everyone frowned, watching as she fell to her knees and cried. This whole time I've been around Anti...she's always been so strong and had never cried before. Alex mean't a lot to her and to have him dead...she must feel lost like I did when my father died...

"Y-You don't wish you never meet us thought...r-r-right?" Cody frowned, tears in his own eyes as Anti sighed, shaking her head.

"...I didn't mean it that way...I just..."

"Anti, this isn't your fault. Even if you stayed, you would have no power over keeping Ganondorf and Aryan away. Alex wouldn't want you to blame yourself, he'd want you to go on and be brave. Aryan most likely knew you'd come back so when he killed Alex, he must have thought he had finally found a way to put you down...don't let him win," Ashley knelled down at one of Anti's sides as Cody knelled on the other, nodding.

"Your strong, Anti! Don't let an idiot like Aryan break you~!"

Anti closed her eyes, going quiet for a moment before standing and taking a breath," alright...lets just get out of here...I hate this place..."

She turned, walking off as we all watched, feeling nothing but bad for her. I looked towards my mother and friends," come on, you guys are probably all sick of this place..."

Everyone followed Anti out of the dungeon, to the top of the steps. She looked out in the hallway, making sure no one was coming before walking out. The hallways were a little to quiet... well, this whole place was. You would think Aryan would be around here somewhere. Anywhere really.

I stayed close between my mother and Zelda, telling them both about Rena while still making sure to keep watch and listen. Soon we came up to the throne room of the castle. We all stayed to the sides of the throne room as we walked. It didn't take every long for us to come up to the main doors.

"It looks like no one's here other that all of us," Misty shrugged though she smiled.

"Lets get out of here while we can then, we'll be safe in Clock Town. We can go to the Clock tower," The Queen opened the doors, stepping to the side," come on, lets not waste time."