Her Wizard Part 1

My first Snamonie. I have been reading so many great ones I thought I would try my hand at a short. There will be 3 parts and obviously this is the first. PLEASE let me know what you think.

Thank you for reading
Always_Hufflepuff

A bit of personal pleasure in this short just an FYI.

Also here are some great Snamonie authors.

JLSnape
Out0fMyHead
Alex379
Aisling1949

Just to name a few. There are many more out there. If you find another please share I would love to read more.

-----------

It has been 3 years. 3 years and she could not keep her mind free of him.
The Dark Wizard was the only wizard she wanted.

Yes Hermione tried with Ron. For 2 years she tried but failed to forget him. The one who occupied her mind with desire and lust.

She felt wrong about the way Ron found out. He wasn't supposed to be there. She thought she had the house to herself.

Every morning when he left she went into the shower. To have time with her wizard in her mind. She would slowly caress her neck. Finger tips across her collarbone. Moving down between her perky breasts. She would wrap one hand around her breast and pinches her nipple while she moaned in pleasure.

Her other hand moved down her flat stomach aching to reach her womanhood.

Each delicate touch she could imagine that it was his long, and perfect fingers. She would reach for her core and moan out his name. Just rubbing her clit and thinking of him made her orgasm.

Usually after the first wave of release she would push two fingers inside her core and pumps furiously. All the while moaning his name over and over again.

This time she was so close to her release and she could feel that this one was going to be more powerful then usual. She had finally reached her peak and with that she had screamed his name as her juices run down her fingers and was washed away with the water from the shower.

Once she had came down from her high she opened the shower door. Only to find Ron there with his mouth open and disbelief in his eyes.

~flashback~

"I...well....yes....well.....shit." was all she could say as he stood there starring at her.

"I knew there was someone else. I mean I knew you never actually cheated on me, but I knew you were never really mine." Ron said with sadness.

"I am so sorry Ron. I don't know what to say or do." She said. "I never wanted to hurt you. I thought being with you would help me forget him."

"I know you love me. I have known for awhile that it has been more brotherly then romantically." He said back. "Honestly I should have stopped trying when we stopped being intimate. I knew I was the wrong person for you but it just felt comfortable."

"I know." Hermione whispered "What do we do now?"

"Break-up, and stay friends." Ron stated "Your my best-friend and I am not going to throw away 9 years of friendship because we don't work as a couple."

"I would like that and I agree Ron. We are so much better as friends." She said back "Now let me get dressed and we will have some tea and chat."

"Yeah that would be good." Ron said as he turned to leave. "I am going to floo work and let them know I need a day."

Ron left the room and Hermione quickly got dressed and joined him in the kitchen.

"So I think you should stay here." Hermione said as she sat down to join him at the table. "I mean we split everything in half already, we have a spare room we don't use and it's not like we don't know how to live together."

"Are you sure?" Ron questioned.

"I am positive Ron. It is nice having someone to talk to, and it makes sense." Hermione stated "What do you say Ron?"

"Deal. I hate moving anyways. Moving rooms is so much easier than moving places." Ron said with a smile.

"Great!" Hermione said happily.

~End flashback~

----- 1 year later -----

They worked well as roommates. Which only proved that friendship was such a better fit for the two.

Ron noticed that even though they were happier as roommates she still had a sadness that never went away.

Ron was not one for research unless it involved, Quidditch or food. He left that usually to Hermione and Draco. Which to this day it still suprises Ron to call him by his first name. He will never admit it out loud but he is happy that Draco has become a friend. Especially now. He was going to need him.

Ron called a meeting of the minds. But before this meeting could happen he had to get Hermione out of the house for a few days.

Ron begged Flur and Bill to invite Hermione for a visit at Shell Cottage. He finally convinced them. It did take telling them the truth. But once the reason was told Flur was happy to help. She new the bright witch and the dark wizard were perfect for one another. Bill just nodded knowing at this point nothing was going to change his wifes mind.

The weekend was here. Ron had just said goodbye to Hermione and soon their floo was active with people coming in.

First Harry stumbled out of the fireplace. He still has not gotten use to that way of traveling. Next came Ginny who like the trained Quidditch star she is landed firmly and ready to go. The third person out of the floo was Luna who landed quietly and with grace. The last person through was Draco who walked out like he was walking through a door. The meeting of the minds was about to start.

Ron told everyone why he brought them together. No one said a word. It took Lunas words for everyone to understand on why this was so important.

"Our Hermione has an wise old soul. What she needs is to find another wise old soul." Luna started to say dream like. "She also needs one that will challenge her mind through debate. She needs someone who will overfill her passion for knowledge and have her craving for more. One that can pleasure her desire to learn but also one that can bring her to her top physical pleasure also. Ron is correct in saying that the one who can do all of this, is the one she seeks." She ended with "He is the only one who can make her truly happy."

Nobody could disagree with the words spoken by Luna. They all knew that he was the only one that could  challenge her.

Hermione needed her wizard.

So with that in mind the group plotted and planed on how to get the two together.

-------