Jolinsky

Jj has a broken heart because jack left him👇

Jj's P.O.V
*sigh* I feel so depressed...I really miss jack...he's been gone for two months now. I really wish that he didn't leave me...I miss his hugs and his kisses...I miss the cute movie nights we had every Friday...I love him...

*knock knock knock*
What? I wasn't expecting anybody..I wonder who it is.
I get up out of our..i mean used to be our bed now it just mine...I slowly walk down the steps of the stairs. I opened the door to see..."jack?" I whispered, my voice slightly cracking. He looks terrible. His eyes red and puffy, his hair all messed up. "Jj...I-I'm so s-sorry. I made a huge mistake. I shouldn't have left you" he said full on sobbing.
"I stayed at the hotel down the street and I-I couldn't stop thinking about y-you. I realized t-that your all I want. Your my boyfriend....and I love you."

He loves me? He never used to tell me he loved me...when ever I would say those three words he would just hum and say "I know"...but he said it
...I can't believe he said it.

Then I realizes that he was still talking. Then that's when I heard "I don't want to loose you. I want to be with you forever."
So I spoke up.."you love me?"...."you wanna be with me forever?"...

"Yes, I love you. I knew that I loved you since the day I laid eyes on you...but I was just scared...scared of being in lo-

And that's when I cut him off with a kiss...and he kissed back.
I grabbed him why the collar of his shirt and tugged him into the house.
I drug him into the living area and pushed him down onto the sofa. I straddled his hips and continued to kiss him.
After a few minutes of making out, "do you wanna cuddle and watch movies?" I asked. "Of course baby" he said. I could feel the heat rise to my cheeks. I heard him coo "awe is my princess blushing?"
"Shut up" I mumbled crossing my arms over my chest. "Okay I'll stop teasing you about it. Now let's go get some blankets for movie night."....oh god how I missed him...I'm glad he came back though...now we can be happy again.

The rest of the night was filled with movies, giggles, cuddles, kisses and maybe a little more😉

Well I hope you guys enjoyed this jolinsky one-shot. There will be so many more chapters to come. I'll update again on Sunday. I will update on "Love at First Sighttomorrow. Thanks for reading😘