Cash

You don't even know

Nash and cam are just friends but Nash confesses his feeling for cam.

Nash's P.O.V
'God I'm so bored. I wish Cam was home already' I thought to myself. Just then the door opened.
Cam: Nash i'm home!!!

Nash: in here!!

Cam sat down next to where i was sitting on the couch.

Nash: um...cam?

Cam : yeah nash?

Nash: I-I have something to tell you but you promise not to hate me for it?

Cam: I could never hate you. Come on tell me.

Nash: *sigh* okay...u-um..I love you...

Cam: I love you to bro!

Nash: N-No...Cam you don't get it! I don't love you just as a friend! I'm in love with you damnit!

Cameron's P.O.V
I cant believe it...he feels the same way! I couldn't even blink I was so shocked..I need to tell him

Back to Nash's P.O.V
Oh no..he hates me..I mean..cam would never love me like that..

Nash: I'm so sorry..you probably hate me...I shouldn't have told you..(I said my voice cracking, my eyes filling up with tears)

Cam: No! No! Baby don't cry..I don't hate you I'm just so shocked...
I love you too..

Nash: you do?

Cam: yes...i have for years

Still Nash's P.O.V
That's all it took for me to pull him into a bone crushing hug.
I'm so happy..."I love you so much" I said crying tears of joy. "Why are you crying baby?" He asked. "I'm just so happy" I said my voice strangled from crying.....he kissed me..so I immediately kissed back tears still streaming down my face.

Cameron's P.O.V
I kissed him...I just could resist. I pulled away from the kiss, my hands cupping his cheeks. "I love you too... so much. You don't even know" I whispered.

I wrote another chapter today because MelaniGarcia2 seemed to be eager for the next one-shot. So there you go. Sorry this one wasn't very good but I hope you enjoyed it😘