Chapter Six:

Josh's POV:

I can't believe that she's in front of me. Smiling at the kids, as if she's in another world with her thoughts.

I missed her a lot, but I can't show myself right now. Not now. Even if I'm just inches behind her.

God! I missed her scent. Her eyes and her smile. She looks so beautiful with the sunset light on her.

I really want to touch her hair. Smell her perfume. Just once. Just last time.

I can't be near her. Not now.... she looks a little bit worried. I want to touch this frown between her eyebrows. She looks so cute.

"Josh stop that right now...", I told myself. Ah I got to go.

When I was going when I heard her mumbling.... or was that a cry?

I stopped myself, and just for once I called her, "Angel...!?"

She shrugged a little, then got goose bumps on her arms, as if she got a cold and froze at her place. Then, slowly turned around to face me.

I saw in her eyes fear then shock. And before I know it, "Josh?!", she mumbled my name. It was like a whisper. As if she doesn't believe what she's seeing in front of her......... Then passed out.

I lifted her from the floor. And see her face closely. She's all grown up now. She's a matured woman. I know that she turned eighteen this last December. She'll go to college when she'll pass the final exams.

I missed her a lot. Her face. Her hands..... all of her. I miss her even if she's in my arms. I got to drive her home, but if her mom's see me. I'll be dead.

I'll just enter from her window's room. Like that I'll put her in her bed. And no one will suspect anything. As always.

"I'm in love with you and this love controls my heart and mind. If I don't breath it, It will suffocate me. Your love is the air that I breathe. I feel like it was destined as if it was my destiny..... no you are my destiny Angel. I won't leave you again. I promise.", I whispered to her ear before I lye her in the bed.

"Don't go! Stay with me....", she whispered back to me. I thought for a moment that she opened her eyes. But she was just mumbling in her dreams.

I smiled at her and kissed her. And left the room as fast as I could before I regret it.

"Maya sweetheart, is that you? When did you come back from school, I didn't hear the door?",

Her mom was downstairs. I heard footsteps approaching the door, slowly. I had to get out from here and fast.

"Sweetheart, are you listening to me? Oh you've fall asleep." , She smiled to her daughter and kissed her front. "You must be exhausted, have some sleep baby girl!"

She closed the door and I heard her footsteps get far away. And heard her opened and closed her bedroom. She went to sleep too.

I stared at Maya and I hesitated if I have to go or stay with her. I'm not supposed to be here, not from that day. But I couldn't be far from her.

When my boss ordered me to come back to my country. I was upset and couldn't complete my mission. But it's been months now that I'm here. And the first thing that I did is to see her. I couldn't control myself to not to.

Seeing her sleeping like that makes me feel safe. I want to lay here with her, and hold tight to never let her go again.

I was watching her. Protecting her was my absolute priority. But just from far, never get close to her. It's the first from years that I get this close to her. And it feels just amazing. Now it's like I can breath again. Because it felt like I was holding my breath and couldn't breathe from years.

I closed the door with key. And lay with her on the bed. I hold her so tight and I heard her moaning and breathe. She's cute Adorable and I don't know why I love watching her sleeping.

I don't know how I end up like this. Laying here with her. Holding her. It felt like a dream coming true and I really don't want to destroy it with anything else.

I felt my eyes so lazy. So the only thing that I remember is her face and her hands graping at my shirt so tightly. Breathing like a soft wind of a summer night.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I felt a vibrant somewhere on my jeans. I looked to search for it but I sense something warm who are graping onto my shirt. And someone breathing in my neck. Then the images of yesterday comes to my eyes. The park. Maya!

I titled my head to see her face, but her eyes were closed. Thank God!

I kissed her and tried to takeoff her hands slowly so she doesn't wake.

And I opened the door. Then I get out from the house like someone who has stolen something or did a crime. From the window.

I called back Chris. Who had called me in this early morning. And gave him an appointment at Starbucks that we usually go there.

I was feeling lighter than before. Maybe my mood was any better than today. I was happy and it was written on my face because even Chris saw this changing even if it was early. And the sun doesn't rise up yet.

He was smirking and I knew that he'll tease me for this happy face forever.