Loving a person once evil (cobra x Lucy) Fairy tail

LUCYS POV

"Bye, Minna." I yelled as I made my way towards my apartment. I sighed "Ah, No more team natsu for a month." I muttered as I reached my apartment.

Yes team natsu along with Levy , Wendy and Carla had gone on a 4 Months mission which I was also supposed to go to but heck 4 Months that's like so too long.

"Ah no natsu or that stupid neko to annoy me." I loudly moaned as I dugged deepy into my pocket and grabbed my keys as I unlocked my house door and stepped inside as I locked the door behind me and headed towards the bathroom.

I quickly stripped and dipped my leg then the other one and finally dropped my body into the now filled with bubbles water which had fully filled the tub.

A moan left my mouth as I felt the water inviting it self all over my body.

I dipped my head back and thought about the adventures I had faced with my dear team and my nakama , fairy tail, Joining fairy tail and getting my fairy tail insignia , Facing the phantom lord guild , Then came orasion sensis and being trapped in the clutches of nirvana , And then anima as well as meeting lisanna , Lisanna was an amazing girl she had become my best friend in almost a snap of the finger , Then slowly came the S- Class trials about how zeref and acnologia came and finally came the GMG' S.

'Fairy tail is awsome.' I thought as I chuckled at the great memories we had when my nakama rescued me when I felt loved.

I moaned once again as I finished my bath and wrapped a towel
Around me and Made my way towards my bedroom.

As I switched on the lights I felt a rough hand on my mouth.

"Don't think of screaming , got it." A unknowingly familiar voice said as I nodded.

The person took their hand off of my mouth , I quickly whipped my head around and got the shock of my life.

The person infront of me was Cobra from orasion sensis.

He held an evil smirk on his face.

"Wh- W- What D- D- Do you W- Want?" I said fear instantly consuming me lighting the road to stuttering instantly.

I took a few steps back as I instantly regretted doing so as I hit the end of my bed causing me to fall miserably as cobra took a few steps towards me with an intense glare still holding an evil smirk on his face.

I heard him mutter something under his breath which I did not get a glimpse of , At that moment I felt myself loosing all consciousness.
___________________________

HI MINNA SO WHAT DO YOU THINK I HOPE ITS OK MAYBE GREAT. BYE MINNNA ILY ALL OF YOU AWSOME WRITERS EVEN IF YOU HAVE PERVATED MINDS AND SORRY FOR GRAMMAR , BYE SOOOO AWSOME PEOPLE.