Ellie..

(Dan's POV)

I wake up and sigh while sitting up. I glance up at the clock that hung above my doorway. 9:38AM. At least I have time to upload a video, before I have to walk the pugs. As I stand up, I notice the old picture of Jemma and I, and frown. You see, Jemma used to be my girlfriend. Before I realized I was gay. When I told her she refused to even come near me, and packed all her stuff and left. I couldn't blame her though.

I pick up the picture and put it face down, and walk over to my closet, taking out a random shirt and a pair of ripped black skinny jeans, and get changed. I sigh as I walk out of my room, walking down to my kitchen, I start making myself a tea. "Ellie! Darcie! Peggy!" I yell to my three pugs, and open the door letting them into the backyard. I go upstairs and start recording my video, and start editing it, while taking a sip out of my tea.

I make my thumbnail, then start rendering the video. I stand up, and go downstairs letting the pugs in, and feed them. I lean against the kitchen counter and stare out into the garden. "Okay so yesterday I walked Peggy so.. Its Ellie's turn today.." I mumble to myself.

-----------------------------------------------------------

I step out into the breezy air and sigh. I could feel Ellie start tugging, and I start walking while looking around. Autumn was approaching, and the air was slowly getting colder and the days seemed to be getting shorter. I wonder when I'll find the right guy.. Will I ever? The only thing that scares me is, Will my fans accept me? They know Jemma and I broke up, but they don't know the reason.

I just told them we thought it'd be for the best. Suddenly Ellie tugs ever hardly causing me to let go, and she takes off down the street. "Ellie!" I yell chasing after her, my skinny jeans not helping the situation. I run around a corner and bump into someone causing me to fall to the ground. "What the hell!?" I hear the person say and automatically recognized their voice.

"S..sorry..." I say looking up at them. He extends his hand out and I grab it and stand up. "Hey its fine. You just caught me off guard, Dan." He says and my eyes go wide. "You know who I am?" I ask him a blush coating my cheeks. Felix I literally my favorite YouTuber, and I'd be lying if I said I didn't have a crush on him. "your DanTDM right?" He asks and I nod. "Yeah, I've seen your videos." He says and I couldn't help but smile.

Then I remembered, Ellie. "It was nice talking to you, but I really gotta go" I say glancing behind him. "What's the rush?" He asks. "My dog ran away.." I say. "I'll help you." Felix says and I smile. "Thanks, it means a lot, let's go" I say and start running in the direction Ellie ran.

"What kind of dog is she, how does she look, and what's her name?" He asks running besides me. "Her names Ellie, she's a tannish color, and she's a pug." I say answering all the questions. "Ellie!" He yells out purposely in a weird voice causing me to laugh a bit.

"Ellie!" I yell out, and stop running out of breath. Felix stops and looks at me as tears brim my eyes. "Dan.. You okay, Mate?" He asks me and I shrug. "We'll n-never find her." I say out of breath. "Here, go on my back, if you can't run." He says and I look down, a blush coating my cheeks. "I'm fine." I say and count to three before taking off in a fast run.

"Woah!" I hear him say before running after me. "Ellie!" I tell out again, my lungs burning, and my legs ached but I ignored it, determined to find her. I could feel tears starting to fall down my cheeks, as I started losing hope. I stopped again, and fix my fringe which was a mess from running. I feel arms wrap around me and automatically hug them back, knowing who it was. "Felix, I'll never find her.." I say squeezing my eyes closed.

"Look, maybe.. We can put out posters yeah? Of information to help us find her?" He says and I nod. "Thank you for helping me" I say. "I'm gonna help you until Ellie is safe home with you. I'll walk with you to your house so we can start on those posters." He says and I nod pulling away from him and we start walking back to my house. As I step on my porch, Felix stops. "What's wrong?" I ask him. "I live right there." He says pointing to a house right across from mine. "Really?" I ask him.

"Yeah after Marzia.. And I um.. Broke up.. I gave her the old house.. And uh moved in there." He says and I nod understandingly. Basically what happened with me and Jemma, except I kept the house. We didn't even talk about any of that stuff, she just left. "We should get to making those posters." He says and I nod and open my door, letting him in. Peggy and Darcie, jumped at Felix's feet and I chuckled. I close the door behind me and could see Felix looking around.

"Is that Jemma?" He says picking up a frame of Jemma and I, her kissing my cheek. I never really took down any pictures. "Yeah.." I say biting the inside of my cheek. "Where is she?" He asks and I cough. "We're not together.." I say and he nods. "If you don't mind me asking.. Why?" He asks. Should I trust him? Would he hate me? "Well.. I realized that I don't like girls and I'm gay." I say looking down a blush coating my cheeks.

After a moment of silence I look up to see Felix had a smile on his face. "What?" I ask him confused, fixing my fringe. "Nothing.." He says nodding his head slightly. Why's he acting so weird? "You don't hate me?" I ask him and he laughs. "Of course not, Dan." He says and I nod. "Good." I say. "Now let's make those posters and try to get your damn dog back." He says and I nod and that's exactly what we did.

A/N

Hope you enjoyed the first chapter! Tell me your thoughts in the comments! Bye!

(Their personalities might be slightly different in this book!)