Los Angeles

************************************
(Y/n) your name
(L/n) last name
(H/c) hair color
(H/l) hair color
(E/c) eye color
(F/c) favorite color

Twin Brothers: Blue 'year older than liv' and Ethan 'year older than Maddie'
Sister: amethyst 'Google it & less year than Joey'
************************************
(Y/n) pro

Today I move to Los Angeles because my stupid older brother Ethan did side bake a cake and left the oven open to go a baseball game. We move to Los Angeles because my dad already said 'we are moving next week and I just book us to move there.' That flash back replying my mind.

That make me happy that I can get my own room. I don't like sharing a room with my slibing. They annoying and they need me to help them on something. But now I could have my own space.

"Oh ok kids we're here and could one of you wake up Blue please." Mom said and with a smile. I look back and poke Blue on the cheek. "Don't worry (y/n) I'll handle this." Ethan said with a evil smile, I got of the van to help mom, I pick a box. "OWW!" I flitch and drop the box 'good thing there no glass or any of Amethyst stuff.' I thought and pick the box and walk to house.

"Ethan and blue are you guys going help." I said to them and got up to help. I got an other box and amethyst came "hey little baby sister I need a favor, could you try my new outfit that I made for you." Amethyst said and hold a dress. "Sorry I can't wear dresses it the principal." I said to her, "the principal of what?" She said in a confuse way. "My life." I said her and keep walking to the house.

|time skip to were your family is done move in|

After done unpacking we need decorate the room. we ran up stairs and choose are room. "Kids! Could you come here for a moment!" Dad said before we choose are rooms. We ran down stairs and line up youngest to oldest.

"Oh ok, I am impress and..mm.. (F/n) you a room first than Amethyst, and Blue than Ethan." Mom said and I got happy, I haven't gone first before, I always been third or last. "But, mom why she go first, I should for the oldest." Ethan said and all of us face plam. "Ethan you're last because you burn our old house that we all grow in." Amethyst said and all nod as greet on that. Ethan back way and nod.

"So (y/n) choose your room, before Ethan start a anger mood." Dad said than I nod and walk to up stairs. I check the room then I found the perfect one. Not to big and to small, just perfect.

I put a box and write my name on it. I walk down stairs, "ok I pick my room out mom & dad, Amethyst your turn." I said and pick another box. Amethyst happy and ran up up stairs and I laugh a little.

Amethyst pro

I ran up stairs and pick room. I see room with a box said (y/n). 'This is (y/n) room, I guess it is perfect for her, now how find the room that Amethyst (l/n) want- wait that room.' I look at the room that it my style perfect view of the beach. I put my box and write my name as perfect as I am. I ran down stairs and hug (y/n). "What it this about?" (Y/n) said and try let go, but I trying hold her. "Because you choose the perfect room, and the idea about writing your name on the box, I'm proud of you." I said her and let go to pick up a box to my room perfect. I walk down and mom call me. "Yes mom you need me." I said her "well tomorrow you and (y/n) are going to your new high school." Mom said and I'm confuse. "Mom (y/n) is to small for going high school." I said her and she nod. "Well yes, but at her old middle school she is teaching classes." Mom said and I nod that remember that (y/n) is smart. "So what school were going?" I ask her and grab a tie to tie my hair to a bun. "Boom." Mom said I am so shock as happy. "Mom you're saying the (y/n) and I going to boom, aka the greatest school all over Los Angeles." I said to her try not to scream of joy. Mom nod and her friend 'Emily' call.

Blue pro

I am next to my amazing room. I walk up stairs and find the room that I want. I have quickly before Ethan punch... Again. I finally the room that I really want. I put my box and write my name. I walk down stairs and tap on shoulder of Ethan. "Hey you turn Ethan." I said to him and walk way to get a drink of water.

Ethan por

Finally mine turn and one thing is on of this two bedroom that still left. I better choose the perfect one. BAM! I found awesome room I found. I put my box and write my name. I walk down and I see mom talking to someone from someone out the door. It is a woman that have curly black hair and brown eyes.

3th pro

(f/n), Amethyst, Blue, And Ethan where confuse about what was Miss.(l/n) talking to. After the talk mom walk to the kitchen. All of four ran to her and block her. "What are you doing?" Miss.(l/n) question "what were talking to mother?" Amethyst said and cross her arm.

"Oh no David! I need help!" Miss.(l/n) yell for help. Mrs.(l/n) ran and the kids turn around then look at him. "Father us and mother need chat, so bye." Blue said to him. "Oh no! They need something, Amy what did you do?!" Mrs. (L/n) yell as a confusion.

"I just talk to neighbor right to us, and she invite us to dinner tomorrow, there I said it." Miss. (L/n) spill and make her amazing pizza for dinner. The whole family shock that the first time to go dinner with neighbors.

"I must find the perfect outfit, (y/n) I need you." Amethyst said and grab wrist then ran upstairs. Blue and Ethan confuse about "mom what time we need go?" Ethan said and look at her. "Well she at 7:00pm, it 6:24pm, so you better be your best impression to our neighbors." Miss. (L/n) said and they bump into each other then ran up to the stairs. They got to there room to play on there computers

(Y/n) pro

Why this? I being Amethyst model again. "Now little sister we find the perfect outfit for you." Amethyst said and storming into her closet. "Um why?" I questions her then came out of her closet and laugh a little. "Oh you never find the one." Amethyst said and I back way.

"The dinner it tomorrow and I need an outfit." I said her. "Oh shot, that the wrong thing, I meant that we going high school tomorrow." Amethyst said and go to closet again. "What school?" I ask her and she came out of her closet.

"Well the greatest school of all of Los Angeles BOOM!" Amethyst yell and I got shock. "Ok so, we're need outfit, ok but no dress or skirts." I said to her and left a thumb up. "Oh! That remind me, before Ethan burn our house, I made a back for you, it cute and I want you to have, I will give it you tomorrow." Amethyst said and with smile, I smile too.

"Kids! Dinner is ready!" Mom said "well I will give your outfit tomorrow morning." Amethyst said and hug me then left. I left Amethyst room and go down stairs. I smell something like...Pizza!

"Ma you made your amazing pizza!" I said her and she nod I jump of joy. I sat down on a chair. Then Blue and Ethan came run in to the dinner table. Mom sat down the pizza all of us smell it even dad.

"Ok ladies first." Mon said then dad, Blue, Ethan nod. I got my slices, amethyst got hers, and mom have. "Ok men go crazy." Mom said and they grab it like animals. I just sat there with the side with my mom and sister. I ate my pizza like normal and they ate there like beast.

|after dinner|

I wash my plant in the sink after that I walk up stairs and walk to my room. I took out my sketch book and think what invention should I make. I heard a knock "come in." I said and I see Blue "what do you want Blue?" I said to him "oh it just happy for you and Amethyst to go Boom." Blue said and with a smile I nod then he left and close the door. I look at my phone it time to go to sleep. I put my sketch book away and plug my charger into my phone then put it on the lamp table. I drift off to sleep.

~fin