dinner

************************************
(Y/n) your name
(L/n) last name
(N/n) nickname
(H/c) hair color
(H/l) hair length
(E/c) eye color
(F/c) favorite color

Twins brothers: Blue & Ethan
Sister: Amethyst
************************************
(Y/n) pro

Tonight is going to the neighbors I hope none of brothers don't ruin or burn anything. Being the smart one in this family my sibling always begging for help. Now I'm going make a good impress tonight.

I went into my closet to search/hunt witch clothes that said 'hey welcome' great I'm acting like Amethyst.

Now this my style and I love this owl necklace it. I got out of my room and go down stairs. I wait it for all my family they took forever to get dress and I only take like five minutes.

Amethyst came down stairs with a short dress. "Ha Amethyst this a dinner not a prom." I said to her, "oh little sister you don't there going be any boy." Amethyst said I roll my eyes then the twin bros are here.

"Hey (y/n) and Amethyst how you doing?" Ethan ask "did you remember that we going to neighbors today." Amethyst said the their eyes open and ran up stairs, I just sat there laughing my butt off.

"Ok now I'm ready to go." Blue said and wear a red plaid shirt and blue jeans. I clap slowly for fun. "Hey! it took time to be me." "Yeah, for finding the perfect clothes, and do your brown hair about five minutes, and what I'm forgetting oh yeah you took forever to find your men perfume." Amethyst complain

"it call cologne and I don't make an outfit for everyday." Blue said and they start a fight. Then Ethan came down wear a blue plaid shirt and black jean. "what are you two fighting about this time?" Ethan sigh "he/she is complain about me!" Amethyst and Blue said at sometime it blow my mind.

I ran to them and break up the fight. "Guys are going be done any moment now, so be nice for now." I said to them and we heard them coming down. We sat down on the couch like nothing happen. "Well kids let go oh Blue could you bring the dish I made." Mom said Blue got up to the kitchen to get the dish.

We walk out of the house and walk to the the house next to us. When we go there, "ok kids remember this our first time so no fighting, no touching this unless they say so, and the number one rule is do that break anything." Dad said and we all nod it that last rule, we all know about the (l/n) rule book get it in your head.

Mom knock on the door then we heard loud noises. "Wow they more loud then us, if I'm right." Ethan whisper to us we all laugh including our parents. Then the door open I saw a blond girl with glasses with sport clothes on.

"Sup I'm Maddie and you must be the neighbors." Maddie said and I saw a same blonde girl, but with a dress cover with flowers. "Maddie why don't let the neighbors in, they must be cold." "It LA it doesn't get cold." Ethan said and Blue punch arm "Ethan that no way to treat a nice lady
Like her." Blue said with a handsome look, Amethyst and I roll our eyes.

"Why thank sir, my name Liv." Liv said Blue walk to her and kiss her hand. "Well sorry for my idiot brother being a lover boy." Ethan interrupt the moment, Amethyst face plam. We come in and look around. I saw a girl with brown hair. "Hi I'm Ruby and you are?" Ruby said "hi Ruby my name is (y/n) and if one of my brothers do anything like break something, I am sorry." I said to her and she laugh. "Don't worry I have an aunt that break too." Ruby said I laugh a little

"Well hello there young one, welcome to my home, we greet everyone who comes." A woman with bells and waving around.  "Sorry about my mom, she could a world peace kind of a person." Ruby said "it ok, I have an uncle that do that every time my family come to visit him." I said to her "hey look in bright side, we both have family member that do bell and eat healthy veggies." Ruby said I laugh then my sister came over.

"Hey sis who this?" Amethyst said, "my name is Ruby and you are?" "My name is Amethyst." Amethyst said her name, I look around even more. I go to kitchen and I saw the women with the flower crown.  "Well hello darling, welcome to my home, my name is Dena." Dena said

"Why thank you Dena, for my comment." I comment on her home,"thank you young one about your comment." Dena thank me about my comment.  I smile at her and walk some more. I bump into someone and
I look the person.

"Sorry (y/n) I wasn't looking." A familiar voice said, I look at Parker.
"It ok Parker I wasn't looking were I was too." I said to him, "so you doing in my aunt house?" He said "um..your mom invite my family over for dinner." I explain to him, he nod as agreement.

|time skip|

I sat down at the dinner table. I sat next Amethyst..of course. I didn't mind if she talk about fashion, but if she about love to me, I am done. "So, Miss,(l/n) & Mrs. (L/n) tell me about your kids?" The women with black hair. "Well Karen, they are angels and they are well behave." My mom lie and I sat there with my eyes wide.

"Oh I'm sure you can teach a few tips to keep these monsters that call kids." Karen said, "mom your kids are here." Maddie said and Ethan laugh a little. Then Blue kick him under the table. "Ok everyone let your sprit calm you down and tell you how you feel." Dena said, "your right Miss let me go first, I think my idiot twin is Mr. Lover boy is ,so this you get." Ethan said, he grab the salad and pour it on Blue head.

"Oh wait, I think you need dressing on your salad, let me help you." Ethan said, he grab the bottle of dressing and pour it on him. Blue stand up from his chair and grab the lasagna then pour it on him. They start a food fight, then Blue throw a meatball at Amethyst dress. Amethyst is mad, she got up then grab a cupcake, and she throw at Ethan.

Then Ethan throw a cupcake at Maddie. "Oh it on, mad dog Rooney it a champ at food fighting!" Maddie yell and grab a pie then throw at Amethyst face. "Maddie you need to be-" Liv cut of pie from Amethyst. Then Liv got mad and got spaghetti then throw it.

"I'm sure they are loving children when you get to know them!" My mom yell and I put my head down. Then I when under the table and put my head down on my knees. Then I felt a tap on my shoulder and look at Parker. "Oh hey." I said to him, "sorry about my siblings be um.. Terrible." I said him, "are you kidding? This the dinner and food fight ever?" Parker said and I smile at him. "I think we better get up there before my parents think I ran away." I said to him, he nod and we got up to the table.

"Kids! I think we better get going before we mess the the whole house!" Mom yell and they stop then my siblings walk away from the table. We walk to the front door, "sorry for start the food fight."  Amethyst, Blue, Ethan said sorry to them. "Oh it ok this happen when my kids." Karen said, they nod as a shock. "Well at less we not only family that not who this." I said it out loud and everyone laugh. "Good one little (n/n) that why your are my siblings ever." Ethan said, then Amethyst and Blue is shock. "Ok we better get going, thanks for dinner." Mom said, she push us out of the house.

We walk the our house when we open the door mom said, "well that gone worst then I thought okay, Amethyst, Blue, Ethan better go get to the shower." Dad said, they ran up and I walk up stair to be my room.

I lay down and look at the ceiling to think a little. 'What would happen under the table?! It will happen if he kiss me or I kiss him?! Ahhhh!' I thought, grab a pillow and scream quietly. I put the pillow back and look at ceiling again then I blush I little. I realize it was late,I put on my pajamas, and turn off the lights, and diff of to sleep.

~fin

-----------------------------------------------------------

Sorry I haven't been publish anything, I been celebrate new year eve, so this for the new years, happy 2017 and peace