if my family knows

************************************
(Y/n) you name
(H/l) hair length
(H/c) hair color
(E/c) eye color
(F/c) favorite color

Brothers: Blue and Ethan
Sister: Amethyst
************************************
You

I can't stop smiling about what happen at prom night. Parker ask me to his girlfriend. Ahh! I didn't tell my family, but I'm worry, if my brothers find out. It will be horrible. They start making kissing faces and they teasing me about it.

I got off from my bed and getting ready school. I ran to my closet to pick out something that comfy.

I got my outfit and my backpack than I walk out from my room

I got my outfit and my backpack than I walk out from my room. I walk happily downstairs and I open my (e/c) to the beautiful morning sun. "Well someone is a happy mood, are you okay sweetie?" My mom look at me.

"Yes mother, I just felt a jumping of joy today." I say to her, "ok, tell Amethyst to hurry up, your bus is coming soon." Mom said. I when upstairs and when to Amethyst door.

"Amethyst hurry up, we're be late." I said, "I'll be right there, just wait a second." Amethyst said, I stand next to the door than her door open. "Ready?" I ask her, she nod and we walk down stairs.

"Bye mother." "Bye mom." Amethyst and I said, "bye bye girls." Mom wave us bye. The bus came in just in time.

Time skip to school

We got off the bus and we start walk. I can't stop smiling it noticeable to Amethyst she can tell why I'm smiling.  "Someone got their cursh, and that you~." She sang. "What?! Noooo... How much did you know?" I gave up at the act.

"Sence you rocking your head of joy, your face is almost red, and you can't stop smiling, so who is it?" She ask me, I whisper to her ear.

I whisper into and said, "Parker." I whisper to her. She was shock then she hug me. "I knew it! I knew it! I knew it!" She yelled of joy. "Okay keep your voice down." I try to calm her down.

"I have tell Blue and Ethan they will freak!" She said in excited, "no no! they'll make fun of me." I said, "oh yeah, I promise I won't tell anyone." She cross her heart.

I sigh then I start walk to class.

Time skip when you done with school

I walk out of class than I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turn a round it was Parker, "hey Parker, how you doing?" I ask him, " it cool with you." He said.

My heart melted when he said that, "plus you look beautiful today." He said, my cheeks turn pink. "Thank!" I said to him.

"What you doing after school?" He ask, "will I'm going do nothing, since my work is all done." I replied to him. "Oh! I was wondering if you want come to my house over the weekend like a hang out." He said.

"Sure, I've tell my parents okay." I said to him, he nod than he kiss me on the cheek.

I blush from the reaction,  I look at the ground.

"So yeah I'll try tell my parents." I shyly.

At home.

I walk to front door and took a deep breath. I open the door, I see Blue and Ethan fighting over the remote...again.

"Hey mom could I could hang out with Paker?" I ask her, she look at me. "Well it Friday, did you finish your homework?" I nod 'yes'. "Did you finish your chores?" I nod.

Since I'm the youngest than my parents think I'm perfect little angel. I don't anything wrong. I didn't break things; I fix things. My siblings tried blamed me on something I didn't do; my parents will know I didn't do it.

"Ok sweetie you, but" my paused, I got nervous. "You have be honest to me." I nod, "okay you only tell me the truth nothing but the truth." My mom said.

I got more nervous, like I'm going POP! "Okay, are you and Parker dating?" My mom ask with a smile.
"Yes." I admitted and my mom hug me.

"My little baby girl is all grown up, I have tell your father." Mom pick up her phone. "Why?" I almost have panic attack. "What if dad does think he not a responsible enough?!" I panic.

"Don't worry, your dad will be happy, plus he thinks Parker a good boy for you." Mom explain.

Now my whole knows I'm dating. I'm not afraid of my parents and Amethyst. I just worried about my Brother. They will pay if they make one face. I got a plan *evil laugh*.

~fin