Painting Beads

Everyone was seated at the dining area at their assigned tables. Nico sat shoulder-to-shoulder to Will at the Apollo table. Although Nico was definitely not supposed to be at the Apollo table. But it's okay, Will gave Chiron a doctors note.
Mason jars filled with different colored paints, small tipped paintbrushes in a neat pile, and beads sprawled all over the long table. The whole camp was adding or starting on their camp necklaces.
"What're you painting on yours Neeks?" Will asked, without looking up Nico answered "A diamond, or any kind of gem. To represent Hazel. Because out of everything that happened this past year, she probably had the biggest impact on me." "Aw, that's really nice Nico" Will cooed, "Yea, what are you painting on your?" Nico asked looking up at the blonde. "Well I'm painting a sun and a moon, to represent me and you. Because nothing really jurassic happened to me. This is probably effected me the most. In a good way." Will answered. "Really? Nothing 'jurassic happened', Will you watched your own blood blow himself up,  and you helped deliver a baby... That's nothing?" Nico joked. "Well, when you put it that way, some pretty big stuff did happened." Will said, "Ya think?" Nico answered, "But I love you to Will" Nico said, pushing himself up to kiss Will on the cheek.