Cedar Point

🔶Will's POV🔶
"Nico, are you ready to go on the Dragster?" I asked. We were at Cedar Point, and by we I meant Nico, Hazel, Reyna, Leo, Piper, Frank, Percy, Annabeth, and I. Nico and Hazel have never been on an rollercoaster which in my opinion is horrible! So we decided to go to the best place for riding which was Cedar Point.

Nico looked up at the tall rollercoaster, "No way Solace." Nico snapped. "Yes way! Raise your hand if your going on the Dragster with me and Nico!" Reyna, Jason, Piper, Leo, Percy and Annabeth raised their hands. "Come on Frank, and Hazel, you gotta get on it." Leo said, "I'm afraid of heights" Frank said, "I'm not surprised..." Leo joked, making Piper slap the back of his head, "Oww Beauty Queen.."

"Hazel how come your not getting on?" Jason asked, "Because I don't want to." Hazel answered. "No fair! Do I get no part on my choice." Nico complained. "Yea, you don't Neeks. Hazel doesn't have to go on because she already went on the Millennium Force." I answered, "And it made me very dizzy" Hazel added.

We walked to the line of the dragster, it was very short because it was a Tuesday.
I grabbed Nicos hand pulling him into a seat and pulling the handle bars over my chest, Nico did the same thing. "Will I really don't want to do this." Nico said, "Aw quit your complaining, it's going to be fun!" I said enthusiastically. Though I was just as nervous. "No, I want to get off!" Nico yelled. The worker started naming the safety rules and precautions. "Nico shut up, it's going to start" A female worker came over to tighten the straps on our chests, "Have fun!" She cheered. Before running off and starting the ride. I tapped Nico's shoulder and pointed to the red, yellow and green lights. The yellow one was lit up.
Nicos face looked a shade of pale green. Then the green light lit up, and the ride looked forward then up, Nico's eyes were nearly bulging out of his head. I couldn't focus on the ride from me dying laughing at Nicos expression.
We were over 400 feet in the air, I looked down and saw the whole park. Then I looked over at Nico who had his eyes squeezed closed. The cart ran down the huge hill, knocking my head back and making me hit the hard seat everyone started screaming... Including me.
Once the ride stopped I opened my eyes, Nico haven't. In fact.. He passed out!