Chapter 1 Gamers Luck

Marcelline stared at her Money jar as she thought why hadn't she counted it. Marcelline grabbed the jar and shoved the money in her wallet as she counted. "15, 24, 34, 44, 56, 78, 86" she repeated her total "86 dollars". Marcelline headed toward the door wallet in hand, As she sniffed the odor of her apartment she scrunched her nose and walked out taking a deep breath in. The hall also had an odor but not as bad as her apartment room. Lydia the janitor happened to walk by Marcelline giving her a look. " what's the reason for your walking out dear?" Lydia asked stopping her cleaning cart by room 207 "gaming" Marcelline replied "gaming" Lydia repeated. The two stared at the bloody red floor carpet that went down and up the hall, and followed the stairs down meeting the other red carpet at the end. Marcelline sighed and walked down the hall towards the lobby. "Mornin' Marcie" Tony said opening the door for Marcelline. "Morning Tony, by the way its Marcelline" Marcelline gave a smirk and walked through the open door making a left to the gaming center.

The cold air wrapped around Marcelline's body like a big bear hug someone would give. "Burr" Marcelline shivered as she spoke "burr indeed my first customer, here to raid the video games?" Mr. Mcgarry said giving a sly look to Marcelline. "I'm getting another remote and Minecraft ps3 edition." Marcelline smiled "that's all" she said walking and picking up a remote. "5? Do you even have you know friends to play with?" Mr. Mcgarry asked with a curious look. "No, just like to have a few when I get friends." Marcelline said picking up a Minecraft case and shook it to make sure there was a disc in it. "Oh ok," Mr. Mcgarry said grabbing a bag that had a video game disc logo on it. "Hey what's that Garry?" Marcelline pointed to the gaming poster, as she put down her items to purchase. "Oh this? Just a poster of Notch," Mr. Mcgarry said "the creator of Minecraft as I may add,". Marcelline stood puzzled " so... How much" she asked politely "12.99" Mr. Mcgarry said. "10, and a 5, keep the change" Marcelline said taking her bag and kept her eye on the poster.

"Ok, Marcelline just this once, here" Mr. Mcgarry took the poster down and handed it to Marcelline. "Its 50 dollars but for you my #1 customer, is free" Mr. Mcgarry smiled and hugged Marcelline "THANK YOU SOOO MUCH!!" Marcelline screamed and hugged him back. My oh my what a gamers luck.

Marcelline hurried home and hung her poster right above her TV.
She grabbed a movie from her shelf. The movie was Silent Hill Revelation. "Yes my fav" Marcelline said putting it in her play station 3. She grabbed a bag of popcorn and put it in the microwave, she also grabbed a soda, and a blanket, some pillows to add too. "Perfect" Marcelline said placing everything in its right spot and started the movie. It was 30 minutes in before Marcelline got tired and fell asleep until a spirit in her told her she needed to play a game. Marcelline took out the movie and put in minecraft. "Oh this fun game is so easy to understand" Marcelline said as she zoomed trough the tutorial. She was a beast in it's hunting phase hunting for a war. She finally found the multiplayer and decided to join a game of battle. Her username was OwenKillz because Owen was her middle name and she rocked at Battle.

"Ah ha! I found my first player!" Marcelline screamed out to absolutely no one. Marcelline had been a TL (total loner) since first grade when her friend London had to move surprisingly back to London. London Mary Ireland was her name it matched Marcelline Owen B. Jones some how. London and Marcelline were impossible to split apart, they both wore the same shirts, had the same book bag, the same favourite color, and the same crush. Chase Shorey the cutest boy in Kindergarten, London and Marcelline would faint just to be around him. London wasn't as quiet as Marcelline first because Marcelline was Australian and her accent didn't quite fit in, Second because Marcelline kept quiet too much.

"Owenkillz and she gots the thrills" Marcelline said as her iphone 5 rung with her music. Marcelline picked up her phone and paused the game "hello mate" Marcelline said hopping over peering onto the apartment below. "Hey Marcelline! I finally found your number!" An familiar voice spoke back, "L-London?" Marcelline's eyes became wide as she heard a knock on the door "um nooooo" the voice spoke back in a lying tone. Marcelline opened the door and the voice hung up. "Its me Marcie!" It was London's little sister Mississippi, somehow Mr and Mrs Ireland named all of their children after places. London, Mississippi, and Boston the only boy. "Hey Mississippi, how's it been? Come on in." Marcelline said opening the door fully and allowing the odor of 2 years hit Mississippi's face. "Well I've been fabulous, just got engaged!" Mississippi squealed "And you'd never guess who asked me out!" Mississippi continued "who?" "Chase!!" "Chase?!" That's when Marcelline grew red in the face.

"He's cute isn't he?"
"Yes.."
"Well he's mine"
"Ok, anything else happen?"
"London is ge-"
"What?"
"Nothing just thinking aloud"
"Ok,"
"What's up with you Marcie?"
"Just gaming.."
"Any guys" Mississippi smirked. "No... I don't like guys" Marcelline made a face.
"Wai- Are you a lesbian?"
"What? No! I'm just not interested in love right now."
"Are you sure? I've always noticed you hung around London a lot"
"I'm sure,"
"Ok, I'll trust you"

A little while it was 12 and pitch black like a burnt cookie speckled with stars. "Well see you around Marcie, i gotta go" Mississippi said hugging Marcelline goodbye. "Ok, see ya!" Marcelline said as Mississippi headed out the door. "I wonder what London has been up too" Marcelline turned off everything and went to bed and set her alarm for 7:00. Marcelline had a date with destiny and she wasn't gonna miss it for the world.

Hello my readers if you read this, it took me now a year to write this chapter because of school and stuff. :p hope you enjoy the book, and I'm actually gonna make a real book in life for it for my school library. So I really hope you enjoy!!