my love.

Hiccups p.o.v

I was in I and Jack's house asleep when I felt muscular arms wrap themselves around me I instantly knew it was jack.
Good morning. I grumbled drowsily.
Good morning snowflake. He said in his deep morning voice in my ear that sent shivers down my spine.
I turned around and kissed him gently. He kissed back almost instantly when our kiss got heated he kissed my lips hungrily.

I moaned his name and he moaned mine in response.
Then I flipped us over since he was on top. As I lightly grazed his area he moaned. It's cute to see him like this submissive and innocent looking he's adorable with the light blush on his cheeks.
He looked at me then back at my hand I could see he was about to say something when I grazed his area again he moaned. Do u like it when I touch u here?
I said as I grazed his slowly growing bulge.
Y-yes hiccup. He whimpered.
Do u want me to stop? I said teasingly.
N-no hiccup. He said softly with a blush on his cheeks.
What was that I can't hear you for some reason. I said as I tickled his tip with my finger.
No H-hiccup. He said a bit louder.
What did u say jack. I said this time stroking his length then tickling his tip once more.
Ah a-ah No H-hiccup don't s-stop!
I chuckled at his reaction while I stroked his full length he moaned as I ran my hands up his side's.
He whimpered when I let got of his throbbing package I tugged off what clothes we had on as I kissed his tip feeling precum against my lips he moaned softly but it wasn't enough so I started to suck on his tip earning a deep groan. I let go of his package earning a whimper. I chuckled deeply from lust.
He flipped us over so now he was on top as he gripped my package earning a low moan.

Jack's p.o.v
I got tired of him teasing me so when he let got I whimpered and flipped us over so I was on top.
I gripped his package and teased him til he groaned. stop teasing he said. I brought my lips to his package and began to suck lightly he groaned in pleasure then I teasingly licked his tip he hissed in annoyance. Stop teasing me jack he said. Just returning the favor hiccup I said with a smirk.
I can change that he said and smirked as well.
Before I knew it he was on top and getting ready to enter me.
He looked up at me as if looking for approval.
I looked up at him and touched his cheek softly.
I want you. I whispered with a
Blush on my cheeks he blushed and entered me.
I felt a wave of pain and pleasure at the same time.
He grabbed onto my member and started pulling at the same time as he thrusted.
H-harder hiccup I said and he didn't disappoint but I still didn't feel it was enough so I grabbed his butt and pushed him into me as I bucked my hips we moaned.
Then I started to feel this knot forming in my stomach I panted and bucked he panted and pushed  he kissed and sucked on my neck till the knot in my stomach became to much to bear.
IM CUMMING!! I yelled slashed groaned.
Me t-too. He groaned and came inside of me which made me cum. We cuddled in bed naked and in love.
He wrapped his arms around me.
I love you jack. He said
I love you too hiccup.