4

Dresses belong to owner i just found them online. Credit belongs to owner.

John p.o.v.

Dave handed me a red ring and told me to put it on.
I gave him a weird look until he put the ringer on my finger.
"There." He said then turned around.
We entered a dinning room and there was a long table with chairs on each side and at the head of the table were 2 males. They looked like an older version of Dave and Dirk. Every one stared at us for a while then looked away but the older Dave stared at me for a while then looked away. Weird...
i sat next to Dave and Jake. They served a fiest i looked around the room and noticed about 6 families here. After eating we all went to the ball room again. There was a circle of people dancing and having fun unlike me... Dave looked over at me then looked away. Thats when two girls started walking to us.
"Hey Dave i see you have a new toy." One girl said.
"He looks really tast-i mean cute." The other girl said. She looked really pretty i think i started to blush. The first girl had a black dress with teal on it and the second girl had a black dress with blue. (Pics on top).
"I do and hes mine Vriska so dont even think about it." Dave said angerly putting his arm around me, at the girl in the blue dress. Vriska. Thats her name ok.
"Calm down Dave Terezi just wanted to dance with you and i wanted to dance with..." Vriska said referring to me.
"Oh me? My name is John." I said smiling at her. She smiled back.
"See Dave you can dance with Terezi while I dance with John deal?" Vriska said.
"Ugh fine if it will make you stop bothering me." Dave said annoyed. He took the girl named Terezi's hand and Vriska took mine. We danced for a while but Dave kept staring at me. I ignored him and danced with Vriska. After the song ended i told Vriska i was going to get a drink. After we got the drink we went outside for some fresh air. She looked really pretty so every time i looked at her i started blushing.
"Your funny and adorable so how did you end up here?" Vriska said to me pinning me against the wall. I got nervous and blushed more but something was wrong.
"I-i um..." I had a bad feeling about this.