17

Dave p.o.v.

Bro picked up Jakes body hes not dead I think just sleeping then put him on the bed.

"John and Jake are angles, they belong in heaven but were keeping them here as 'hostages' is what the angels think. But since Jake made a contract he was temporarily a demon but Jane talked to the other Angels so now Jake has to go back. And for other reasons..."

D said, he didn't look like he cared but I sure did. Whats going to happen? Are they just going to take them and leave?

"No they can't! It was fine before what happened?"

"The people he wanted safe are dead. Meaning the contracts complete."

"The contract! What happened, you said that they would live until their world is safe!"

Dirk looked the most pissed but Bro looked the same. You grabbed John and hugged him from behind,
"Are they taking both of them?"

"Yes, after the annual mixing ball with the humans and everyone."

"Ow my head..."

"Jake!"

"Two Dirks..."

Whats Jake talking about?

"Two Daves..."

"Jake what are you talking about?"

"I-I..."

I'm not sure whats going on and what did he mean by 2?
Bro went over and looked at Jake,

"Jake y-you remember me?"

Bro sounded different like relieved, and Jakes eyes were a different kind of forest green, one was brighter than the other. Jake went over and wrapped his arms around bros neck and they started to make out. What is Jake doing!? And to Bro!?

D coughed and looked at Jake. Jake then looked at Dirk, who I can tell was really hurt.

"Wait Dirk, why are their two of you?"

"Jake what the actual fuck! Why are you two kissing? Your mine!"

"Why does he look so young? Dirk why are there two of you?"
He looked over at Bro then Dirk.

"How the hell am I supposed to know? Bro why is he saying 2..."

Jake just stared at Bro and Dirk at the same time and this made no sense what so ever.

"I thinks its my turn to explain."
I turned and saw D grab John. And made him falls asleep then picked up his body. He laid him down on the bed and John started glowing red then he opened his eyes for a moment. His eyes were like Jake one bright and one dark.

"Dave!"

He got off the bed and jumped to D?
What exactly is going on? He was smiling and hugging John and kissed him, in front of me. Dirk stood next to me while we saw our older brothers kissing our boyfriends. D stopped kissing John and even though his face was red it wasn't as much as ours because we were pissed. He coughed lightly and John looked at me, then D, then me.

"Two Daves!?"

"BRO-D WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!?

We yelled at the same time and they let John and Jake go. They took of their shades off and we stood still. They had the exact same colored eyes as us...

"Well....were you but from the future..."