The tournement begins

"Feels great to be back!" A familiar voice yelled while running to the stage. He wore blue overalls and a read shirt underneath it, a red cap with the letter "M" on it too. It was mario!

A small pink ball walked on stage and waved at mario. It was kirby! He was an old friend of mario and they had a long history together. They looked at each other and nodded.

Meanwhile...

"Too slow~!" A voice yelled in the distance along with some loud "BOOMS" that came with it. Bayonetta, the umbra witch was fighting with pit and his clone, dark pit. "Damn!" Dark pit exclaimed as he dodged a huge fist that came from a portal. Pit tried to get a hit on her but was stopped right in his tracks as bayonetta moved swiftly out of the way, while pit was struggling to move bayonetta started beating him.

While bayonetta was busy dark pit had a chance to attack her. He then rushed towards her with his electro shock arm and hit her from behind. It laughed bayonetta up in the air without noticing he was there. Pit dropped to the floor, very tired. "You alright?" He asked. "Y-yeah" pit replied.

"Wahoo!" Mario yelled. "Woah!" kirby exclaimed. Mario started charging up his hydro pump and was getting ready to blast kirby with it. Kirby came rushing in with a hammer, ready to bash mario.

Before they both got a hit something popped out of nowhere and hit the stage, making them both fall to the ground.

"Huh...?" Mario looked around to see what had caused that shaking. But then he saw it; Master Hand had appeared out of nowhere and decided to appear there.