Ironic

This is deditcated to MistakenSoul because she encourges me to keep writing this story.

Ironic isn't it? how things end up the way they are now, the way you would have never thought it'd be. I always imaged myself married now, with one or two kids on the beach, but instead I stand here recently broken up with my boyfriend, not even close to having kids and in a small town called, Spencer in Iowa.

I studied the problem I was in right now. Jake and I are snowed in my small home and he had his head on my lap. Personally I have no idea how this happened all I remember is having a cup of hot chocolate and going to the sleep on the couch and the rest is black.

Maybe I should try waking him up...I slowly nugged him. He made a small groan and snuggle in closer. I almost don't want to wake him up.

"Jake.." I whispered softly and gave him another nug.

"Mmmmmuh." He mummbled still uneffected.

He looked so cute while he is sleeping. So I toke this time to exaim him. He had short brown hair that had fallen flat and messy. He full pink lips were slightly opened with a little drool. His eyelids fluttered, as he dreamt. I never realized how good looking he was until now.

"Alice..." he moaned Turning his body over facing the other way and snuggling closer into my lap.

My cheeks turned a bright pink. Is he dreaming about me? That's impossible.. Right? We just met each other. I just got out of a relationship. He has to know that 'this' is not happening. Was I leading him on the whole time? I really hope not, God I was wasn't I? Well this is ending now. Even if I possibly don't want it to. Wait did I just say that...its just crazy talk, I mean David still might come back.

"JAKE!" I screamed.

Startled his head jolted up, his body flipped around and he landed hard on the floor.

"oh, morning hot stuff." He groaned on the floor struggling to roll himself over. Eventually he managed to push himself up after a couple tries.

I sat there frozen for a second mouth as my mouth hung open.

"Oh my God, sorry let me go get you ice." I replied sympathetically.

I as began to walk into the kitchen, I started to giggle as I walked on the cold wood floor.

"Glad, its funny when I have a possible concussion." He moaned rubbing his head.

"I am sorry..." I managed to cough out between laughs.

I don't even know why I am still laughing. Its kinda painful and probably a turn off...wait why do I care if its a turn off. Its not like I am attracted to his sexy body and beautiful eyes. Oh Goddd....but its fine I can be attracted to him, he is a very attractive guy, but I don't have any feelings towards him. I must be feeling vulnerable because there is no way I would get over my David. I winced mentally ....MY David.

"Sureee." He mumbled, gratefully taking the cold ice pack from me.

I smiled at him as I toke the seat next to him on the red couch.

He turned to me and smirked as he Lent back into the couch and he began flipping through the channels, deciding on a random cheesy Christmas romantic.

Woah, Why his he watching this, is Jake a helpless romantic, haha I highly doubt it. He doesn't strike me as the type, but you never know.

I snuggled into the couch as I watched the boy and the girl on screen stare at each other.

Jake stretched his arms out landing on my shoulder, and resting there. I froze.