1: A Great Day

Sofia's POV

Yesterday, Ms. Flora told us that she's going to tell us something special. I wonder what is it going to be.

I'm already on my way to the closet when Baileywick knocked on my door.

"Princess Sofia,breakfast is serve in the dining hall" He said as he knocked in.

"Oh thank you Baileywick, I'll be there in a minute" I said as I changed for my OOTD. I walk downstairs to eat my breakfast. As i came down there I saw James & Amber together with my Mom & Dad.

"Good morning!" I greeted them with joy.

"Good morning" they all greeted with unison as Violet puts some fruit and pancakes in my plate. And of course, I started digging in.

"This pancake is so A-mazing!"  I said a I gulp down a whole forkful of a pancake.

"I-t su-hmp-re ihcxks" James said as he's chewing the poor pancake. Take note, some even fell off. Gross.

"James! Manners" we all scolded James in unison.

After a lot of talk, and some chewing of course, We already finished eating then It's time for us to go to school.

"Your majesties,the carriage is here,time for you to go to school" Baileywick said as he entered the hall.

"Thanks Baileywick! Goodbye Mom and Dad!" We replied to Baileywick as he we kissed our parents goodbye.

After a long ride, we already reached the RPA. As usual, James being the wild animal he is. He jumped down first.

"Zandar!"

"James!"

Yep, here they go again.

"Hi Sofia" Vivian said while creeping behind me.

"Oh, hello there Vivian, ready to go inside?" I said as I faced Her.

"Uhm, sure, uh I mean? Maybe?" She unsurely said.

(Wait. Unsurely? Is that even a word? Lol)

Okay. Back to the s-tory!

"Oh come one Vivian! It'll be f-uhn!" I clinged to her arms. Like duh, I'm so cringey hehe.

Ringgggg......

And then the bell rung already,as all of us attacked the school like a swarm of bees.

"Good morning children!" Miss Flora greets as she flew her way to her table.

"Good morning too Ms. Flora!" We greeted her back.

"Alright, to start of our day let's check the attendance first" She said as she pick up the list.

Princess Amber ✔️
Princess Cleo
P

rincess Hildegard
Princess Maya
Princess Sofia
Princess Vivian

"Now it's time for the princes"

Prince Fredrick
Prince Hugo
Prince James
Prince Khalid
Prince Zandar
Prince Desmond

*? *

Prince Desmond?

Pri-

"I'm sorry Ms. Flora! I'm sorry! Sorry! Sorry!" Desmond said as he barged into the room with a matching deep, breaths.

"Oh, It's alright dear,  just don't be late again next time"
Ms. Flora said as she puts down the list.

"I promise I won't do it again Ms. Flora" Desmond sat down.
"Alright, alright students. We've already planned this a long-long time ago, and we think it's already time for this. So, students, we're handling a ball and after that, It's already Winter break for us at the end of this semester" Ms. Flora said as she flew around.

"Oh my gosh!"

"Really?!"

"Yesss!"

"Finally! After 2736362 years!"
"I've been waiting for this! Yes!"

"Calm down students, but, before that. We all have a challenge for you" as She raised her eyebrows up and down.

"What's the challenge Ms. Flora?" Vivian asked.

"Before that, you all are going to be paired up first,

Princess Amber & Prince Desmond
Princess Clio & Prince Fredrick
Princess Hildegard&Prince Zandar
Princess Maya & Prince James
Princess Vivian & Prince Khalid
And last but not the least: Princess Sofia & Prince Hugo

"So, for the challenges that yoy all got to do. You're going to pick a piece of paper, and inside of that will be the task"

DesBer-The mist of the Neverland fairy

FrIo=The Magical water of oool-lagoon

ZandEgard= The pearl of the Mysterious clam

JaYa=The fruit of the Akuluba

KhaVian: The leaf of the Acadieahnz

HugFia= The Gem of the Mystical Lura

And that's all class, enjoy! " Ms. Flora said as she dismissed us.

Hugo's POV
It's already lunch time and I have decided to eat with Sofia so we can plan about our "Trip" and also to get close to her.

"Hi Sofia! " I approached her as she's putting her things inside her locker.

"Oh, hello there Hugo" She said as she closed her locker.

"Actually, I wanna ask you to eat lunch together with me, like uh I'm not forcing you but I'm hoping so uh, Do you---"

"Of course, let's go!" She cuts me off, wow.

This girl really.

WOHOHOHOH GUYS I EDITED THIS BECAUSE THE ONE THAT I WROTE BEFORE (PROBABLY THE ONE YOU ALL HAVE READ, AND I'M SORRY ABOUT THAT BAD WRITING HEHE) SO RIGHT NOW, THAT I THINK THAT I'M *COUGHS* A BIT MATURE THAN THE ERA THAT I HAVE WRITTEN THIS HEHE. I WOULD LIKE TO SAY A LOT OF SORRY TO YOU GUYS IF YOU ALL WAITED AROUND/ALMOST A YEAR. I'M REALLY SORRY, AND IF YOU'LL STILL WAITING FOR THIS UNTIL THIS DAY THAT I'M BACK. THANK YOU SO SO MUCH! IT'S APPRECIATED!! ❤️

(Sorry if there's a lot of grammar mistakes hehe, English isn't my first language at all, so yeah. I'm sorry!!)