RUB TOWN

So yesterday at school Jackson gave me a kiwi and I was like da hell do you want me to do with this. Well he cut a slit in it and said your imagination will wonder??!?!? The he whispered "it's the clitouris " I was like oooooooh my man that's good . So I went to rub town and I got that kiwi all juicy and shit but mr.dowl saw me touching the kiwi and asked what the crap I was doing to it and I said warming it up because I have sensitive teeth ,which is true I have my wisdom teeth taken out that past month and btw greatest day of my life but I haven't been the same since / my teeth I mean , I told mr.dowl that I was going to eat it when it was warm enough but my hands were so juicy I need my germ Ex really bad but I left it at home because my mm hasnt went to dollar general in like foreves . So I whipped it on my history book and felt good about my self . The bell rang and that was it I could finally go home and eat and sleep . But it was the weekend I felt the need to do something so I asked josh about a party that we could go to oh JOSH that's my older bro only 1 year old than me . OmL his girlfriend Sideny is hella fine she could lick the urans out of my anus but That would be wired so I'd rather not😁. STOP with the emojis ok OK. OK. Aight so anyways josh said that there would be a part tonight at like 7:30 but to be there at 9:00 and he said to bring the kush . So it was a plan to party to get the pus pus to prove my self of my self and to the meme lords that I am worthy .