04; plucky pennywhistles pt 2

"There was nothing going on if that's what you mean," the babysitter had admitted to Dean's questioning. Crossing my arms and switching my attention to the babysitter then at Dean. "Debra said you were at the house late the night that, uh, Brian died."

"Yeah." the babysitter admits. Watching the way she presented herself said it all, she wasn't doing anything with the father and I could tell. Her past was straightforward and boring, she was completing her last year of college as a teacher and nothing about it said, bad guy. "Brian was working late, so I stayed with Kelly. She was pretty upset." I continued to listen to her words and observe Dean's behavior as he asked her questions. 

"Why's that?"

" Well, it was her birthday. We had a party at Plucky's." Deans head slightly perked at the name. 

"Plucky's. Why does that sound familiar?" Dean questioned. Standing by Dean's side I rolled my eyes at the name. Humans and their creative ways to develop children, as a young child I was trained to fight not color in pieces of paper.

"Plucky Pennywhistle's Magical Menagerie? Pizza chain for kids." She paused before continuing, "Actually, more for lazy parents." She crossed her arms and platonically leaned closer towards Dean as she spoke. "Anyway, her dad showed up for five minutes then he went back to work. And, of course, her mom was out of town. This stupid kid told Kelly her folks didn't really love her. She freaked. I was calming her down for hours." The babysitter paused and then behind the kitchen counter.

"Uh, did you notice anything weird at the house? Weird like? Anything. Even a bad feeling."No, nothing like that. Actually, Kelly does have a weird thing about closets. Heh, but it's just kid stuff."Try me."She thinks there's a monster in her closet. Drives everyone crazy."

Dean nods and thinks to himself as he stares at the ground. His thoughts are jumbled as I try to read his expressions and all I'm left with is a blank answer. As we exit the house I annoyingly trail behind Dean as he leaves without acknowledging my presence. Dean picks up the phone and dials Sam's number instantly. I study the surroundings around me and instantly feel nervous. The trees started to slightly sway and the Impala seemed to shake slightly, Dean seemed unfazed. Heaven was calling me and it wasn't for a good thing.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

That was a small update and I am so sorry 

credit to @spiiderwoman for this amazing banner