07; out with the old

set in episode 6 season 7

Jessie huffs annoyingly at the baby cradled in her arms, its cries dying down ever so slowly. Dean's face scrunched in frustration at the noise. "Can you not?" Dean says in an angered tone. His head disappearing from his head to the phone to pear up at Jessie leaning against the impala. 

"Does it look like I have a choice here?" Jessie says, with narrowed eyes spearing straight back at Dean.

"Considering you're the daughter of God, you're freaking Jesus-"

"I'm not Jesus!"

"Whatever, we're not a Winchester daycare for angel kids," Dean says angrily. Sam's face studying their interaction.

"Will you two shut up, all I've heard for the past week are you two bickering," Sam says. Jessie returns her gaze back to the small baby in her arms. Finally settled. 

 "I think we've found ourselves a new case, a ballerina was found dead, seemed she danced her own feet off. Sounds like a case for us." Sam says, declaring. 

Jessie's jaw clenched at their words, she had a plan. "I'll be back." Dean rolls his eyes at her words and continues to search through pages in a book. he wished she would

With a woosh she was out the door and in front of a suburban home. Cars dashing past, the baby in her arms sleeping softly. "Why me?" She says, staring up towards the sky. She didn't know what to do. Her whole life on earth was mere attempts at miracles and letting Moses walk on water.

Yet, all she got was a guy named Jesus ruining her efforts. Who even was Jesus? That's right, her. The house belonged to an angel, an angel in slight hiding. An angel Jessie could trust. Hoping she'd be able to keep the small angel safe there until she could return in a day or two to take him back.

She didn't want to help the Winchester's, hell, she didn't wanna be on earth in the first place. If she helped fix Cas and get rid of the leviathans she knew her work would surely be done here, she hoped it would be. 

Walking up the steps to the Hampton style home, the white fenced home was a blend of the neighbourhood. It fit right in, it was far from that inside. Knocking on the door, a few moments later woman opens it. The angel Anahel. She was an old friend of Jessie's, she was the angel of the third heaven. Someone she could trust. 

"Hey," Her eyes lit up at Jessie. Her eyes downcast towards the small baby in her arms. "I need your help," Jessie says stepping closer to the baby. The angel let her into the large home and they both sat in the living room. The house is extremely pristine. 

"First of all, why are you holding an angel child? Second, why are you back? I thought you'd retired from Earthly duties over a thousand years ago." Jessie sighs and clenches her jaw.

"I know, I thought I'd be living the high life in heaven tricking dead people and annoying angels. But, I'm back, stuck with the duty of taking care of two kids." The angel's eyebrows cross in confusion.

"Two?" Jessie rolls her eyes.

"The angel baby and the big baby, Dean Winchester." Jessie answers. The angel laughs and grabs the baby from Jessie's arms.

"Let me guess, you want me to take care of your little baby right there so you can play babysitter to a Winchester?" 

"You guessed right. I didn't want to have two responsibilities. Like, who does my dad think I am?" Jessie crosses her arms and her eyes wander around the room. 

"God knows what he's doing Jess, everything he's doing is for a reason. Maybe that Winchester is a key in your official return?" Jessie wonders at Anahel's words.